AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• afc shud have given us option of regular qualifying games also.

• ashindiaashindia 9380 Points

> indian_gooner said:
    > afc shud have given us option of regular qualifying games also.

We cant beat teams like Myanmar and Palestine what are we going to do against big gun of Asia.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> ashindia said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > Is @Gunda banned? was waiting for him to thrash me black and blue!
    >
    >

He's already firing guns on Facebook.You me and Somesh are the targets :P

give me page link i want to enjoy too

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Thts why i think challenge cup shud be like the 2006 edition..all at one place n no qlfrs... or to end all tht all teams going in asia cup qlfrs..home n away etc...

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

OMG...look at this...

Hi hypocrites...i am Loa from Indian football netwrok/forum where over confident, optimist members rule that sites..........
    Some noobs like @namewithheld, Rudra, Dominic, AshIndia etc from that site even laughed at my bashing of ridiculous LONE STRIER strategy by this coach.........
    THOSE STUPID GUYS ARE RED FACED AND HIDING UNDER THE TABLE...LOL...PEEING ON PANTS. THIS IS A BIG SMACK ON UR FACE FOOLS!...... If i and my frnd Gunda wasnt banned from that site...i would have trolled them to hell. Still enjoying their defeat and anxiety. Hurray
    Hi hypocrites...i am Loa from Indian football netwrok/forum where over confident, optimist members rule that sites. So you people acknowledge what i have said during nehru cup that this coachs style of picking up players and game style was aweful. I had predicted this will be the result finnaly. But some morons hated me and fiercely argued with me in all those facebook, indian football network/forums etc that WIM was the one who will take India to new heights. Some noobs like @namewithheld, Rudra, Dominic, AshaIndia etc from that site even laughed at my bashing of ridiculous LONE STRIER strategy by this coach. I have argued this strategy would work in Europe but for India 2 strikers absolutely needed. Why to waste young talented many strikers on the bench???? Some morons even laughed why i was agaisnt Lenny, Denzil etc and to bring Lalkamal, Dika etc Now THOSE STUPID GUYS ARE RED FACED AND HIDING UNDER THE TABLE...LOL...PEEING ON PANTS. THIS IS A BIG SMACK ON UR FACE FOOLS! NOW TROLL ME. If i and my frnd Gunda wasnt banned from that site...i would have trolled them to hell. Still enjoying their defeat and anxiety. Hurray
    Hi hypocrites...i am Loa from Indian football netwrok/forum where over confident, optimist members rule that sites. So you people acknowledge what i have said during nehru cup that this coachs style of picking up players and game style was aweful. I had predicted this will be the result finnaly. But some morons hated me and fiercely argued with me in all those facebook, indian football network/forums etc that WIM was the one who will take India to new heights. Some noobs like @namewithheld, Rudra, Dominic, AshaIndia etc from that site even laughed at my bashing of ridiculous LONE STRIER strategy by this coach. I have argued this strategy would work in Europe but for India 2 strikers absolutely needed. Why to waste young talented many strikers on the bench???? Some morons even laughed why i was agaisnt Lenny, Denzil etc and to bring Lalkamal, Dika etc Now THOSE STUPID GUYS ARE RED FACED AND HIDING UNDER THE TABLE...LOL...PEEING ON PANTS. THIS IS A BIG SMACK ON UR FACE FOOLS! NOW TROLL ME. If i and my frnd Gunda wasnt banned from that site...i would have trolled them to hell. Still enjoying their defeat and anxiety. Hurray
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> rudra
    > OMG...look at this...

Hi hypocrites...i am Loa from Indian football netwrok/forum where over confident, optimist members rule that sites..........
    Some noobs like @namewithheld, Rudra, Dominic, AshIndia etc from that site even laughed at my bashing of ridiculous LONE STRIER strategy by this coach.........
    THOSE STUPID GUYS ARE RED FACED AND HIDING UNDER THE TABLE...LOL...PEEING ON PANTS. THIS IS A BIG SMACK ON UR FACE FOOLS!...... If i and my frnd Gunda wasnt banned from that site...i would have trolled them to hell. Still enjoying their defeat and anxiety. Hurray

...thats from  goal.com Wims article.....i think somewhat similar stuff from headhunter on FBi hypocrites...i am Loa from Indian football netwrok/forum where over confident, optimist members rule that sites. So you people acknowledge what i have said during nehru cup that this coachs style of picking up players and game style was aweful. I had predicted this will be the result finnaly. But some morons hated me and fiercely argued with me in all those facebook, indian football network/forums etc that WIM was the one who will take India to new heights. Some noobs like @namewithheld, Rudra, Dominic, AshaIndia etc from that site even laughed at my bashing of ridiculous LONE STRIER strategy by this coach. I have argued this strategy would work in Europe but for India 2 strikers absolutely needed. Why to waste young talented many strikers on the bench???? Some morons even laughed why i was agaisnt Lenny, Denzil etc and to bring Lalkamal, Dika etc Now THOSE STUPID GUYS ARE RED FACED AND HIDING UNDER THE TABLE...LOL...PEEING ON PANTS. THIS IS A BIG SMACK ON UR FACE FOOLS! NOW TROLL ME. If i and my frnd Gunda wasnt banned from that site...i would have trolled them to hell. Still enjoying their defeat and anxiety. Hurray
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

my god, the guy can even kill me if he finds me.... arey Wim bhai, just take dika in the team and put jeje with sunil and save our lives!!!!

• > Shah476 said:
    > Thts why i think challenge cup shud be like the 2006 edition..all at one place n no qlfrs... or to end all tht all teams going in asia cup qlfrs..home n away etc...

That would be tough now considering the number of teams is growing. Plus I think there is some financial stuff behind the scenes for why it is only an 8 team tournament.

Personally I would prefer it to be the winner of the AFC Challenge Cup to play against the top 3rd place team from the AFC Asian Cup qualifiers.
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Blimey ur more n more against smaller teams..give challenge cup direct entry forget play off..why shud challenge cup team play upto 8 games n then still play a play off...

There shud be no challenge cup at all...