AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points

oh yes...then this is really the biggest joke in the earth...........

ashindia 
    Turkmenistan 7-0 Cambodia U-10 FT
    According to sources Cambodia team is in manila for a Picnic and Sightseeing. 

turkmenistan is far better team than phillipines...if cambodia hold them to 4-0 goal ...then i think india will hav gud chance...i'm predicting 1-0 win for turkmenistan against philips...and we will be through
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

@preetam too much optimistic.. get out of the dream mate :)

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

@preetam we are almost out of the tournament. We should not keep any hope now

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> reddevil87 said:
    > @preetam too much optimistic.. get out of the dream mate :)

Dreams come true when your in the AFC Region
    :))   =))

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

> samiam said:
    > > reddevil87 said:
    > > @preetam too much optimistic.. get out of the dream mate :)
    >
    >

Dreams come true when your in the AFC Region
    :))   =))

True mate... with afc u nvr know :)) =))
  • GuchimareGuchimare 39 Points
    edited March 2013

> preetam said:
    >

turkmenistan is far better team than phillipines...if cambodia hold them to 4-0 goal ...then i think india will hav gud chance...i'm predicting 1-0 win for turkmenistan against philips...and we will be through

You forgot Philippines already got a 3-0 awarded win vs Brunei. So if they win 4-0 over Cambodia, Phils get 6 points with +7 GD, and it means Turkmens should defeat Phils by 3~4 goal margin for India.   

Besides, Turkmenistan is nowhere near far-better-than-philippine level. If you say "slightly better", maybe i would agree, but that's only when it's their best squad, about half of whom play abroad like in Russia, Eastern Europe, Kazakhstan and Uzebkistan. However Turkmenistan brought 100% local league players this time in the Philippines, and most of the players are from just one club named HTTU, which is not even their league champion. Philippines on the other hand called up every eligible Europe-born half-filipino players they got, including a Hoffenheim midfielder Stephan Schrock and a ex-Segunda A striker Javier Patino. Plus it's Philippines home soil, so i think Phils are easily gonna be better side this time.  
    Well but who's gonna win between the two seems not really important now. I didn't expect Cambodia to bring a stupid underage team here and now from the looks of rape-like scoreline vs Turkmens today, admittedly India is 99% done now and both Philippines & Turkmenistan will easily qualify along with Bangladesh. 

Anyway, i agree to those who said that this tournament is a joke in many senses. I just wish AFC will abolish this stupid back door qualifier and get every countries to play in the official qualifiers from next time. I kinda understand why AFC do this, but i believe the gap between the two "tiers" of Asia will get only bigger if they keep giving Asian Cup tickets to the winner of this ridiculous tournament. 
  • It is not as if it was better though before this.

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

Is it allowed for teams to bring their U-23 squad to play in top class FIFA matches? It's unfair to the other teams that are not in that group. :(

today is the match which will decide india's fate......cambodia please pull up ur socks and yeah underwear ,show some fight jerk