AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• > munna21977 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > preetam said:
    > > > i just gave d suggestion as arsenalkid informed abt palestine situation......by d way 

air india and HAL set to leave i-league 1st div.   i don't think MB and USFC will be relegated...and baichung won't mind it he earlier said his main aim is to survive relgation...

> >
    > >

It is a good suggestion but as president, I feel, he should have qualifications of a economist, while also be knowledgable in football.

Look at Sunil Gulati as an example.

I saw interview of Sunil Gulati. He admits that Football (Soccer) is still an alien or foreign game in USA. They have built a brand from scratch. They have advantage of a huge immigrant/children of immigrants as well as military personnel who have lived abroad and now they follow soccer.

>
    >

That just proves how much you know about American soccer. Please go back. Immigrant population... that is something we are still trying to tap. Chivas USA in MLS has failed to gain latino support every year. The Pacific North-West is practically all American and yet is home to our best support.

As for military personel. Bullshit.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > preetam said:
    > > > > i just gave d suggestion as arsenalkid informed abt palestine situation......by d way 

air india and HAL set to leave i-league 1st div.   i don't think MB and USFC will be relegated...and baichung won't mind it he earlier said his main aim is to survive relgation...

> > >
    > > >

It is a good suggestion but as president, I feel, he should have qualifications of a economist, while also be knowledgable in football.

Look at Sunil Gulati as an example.

I saw interview of Sunil Gulati. He admits that Football (Soccer) is still an alien or foreign game in USA. They have built a brand from scratch. They have advantage of a huge immigrant/children of immigrants as well as military personnel who have lived abroad and now they follow soccer.

> >
    > >

>
    >

That just proves how much you know about American soccer. Please go back. Immigrant population... that is something we are still trying to tap. Chivas USA in MLS has failed to gain latino support every year. The Pacific North-West is practically all American and yet is home to our best support.

As for military personel. Bullshit.

well agree with you on Seattle/Oregon Area.
    http://www.newrepublic.com/blog/world-cup/75440/latinos-and-us-soccer

Last world cup I was trying to get some T-shirt at Local Walmart and Mexico shirt was sold-out everyday. So many people I saw wearing Mexico shirt on dates when Mexico was playing. That was in Texas. hardly anyone wearin USA shirt on their matchdays.
    military personnel/children of militarymen are the ones exposed to football.

• You live in Texas. No wonder.

You ever wonder why the US never holds friendlies or World Cup qualifiers in Texas or San Diego. Mexico.

The CONCACAF Gold Cup Final in 2011 was held in America between the USA and Mexico. There were over 60,000 fans. Almost 95% were wearing Mexico jerseys. 
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Indian might get one more chance to qualify for 2014 AFC Challenge Cup. Asian Football Confederation proposed to move the 2014 AFC Challenge Cup to the Philippines from Maldives if the latter does not start required renovation work by December 15, 2013. If this happens then India will play 2 leg qualifiers with Maldives to qualify for 2014 AFC Challenge Cup.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29717 Points
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    What's going on.suddenly? ?? To much good news of Indian football in these 1 month
    Ya really a good month for indian football
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    The moment Forum went for maintenance-so much good news. Maybe its some sort of good shagun!!!!!!
    :P