AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    hadfadkar

Apparently yes. It is because Maldives (the choosen hosts for 2014) may not have the stadiums and infra ready on time so the AFC may move the ACC to the Philippines but if they do that then Maldives would have to play a qualifier as they are not hosts anymore.

The only logically qualifier is a game against the best team to not make it to the ACC (based on the qualifiers) and that is India.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    That will open a pandora's box then of claims of various teams. Phillipines will get automatic qualifier due to host and then the whole purpose of qualification rounds become a joke. What will happen to Maldives team then?
    Even if Maldives is unable to host, teams will remain same. Maldives has one stadium and they will make it game worthy somehow.
    When we hosted AFC Challenge cup in Hyderabad, it was a mud bath ground.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    That will open a pandora's box then of claims of various teams. Phillipines will get automatic qualifier due to host and then the whole purpose of qualification rounds become a joke. What will happen to Maldives team then?
    Even if Maldives is unable to host, teams will remain same. Maldives has one stadium and they will make it game worthy somehow.
    When we hosted AFC Challenge cup in Hyderabad, it was a mud bath ground.

They have time till 15 December ! If Maldives Unable to host then they are out because its there problem the didnt host it !  if some AFC give them chance then they will play against India ! Home-away 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    I wish this could happen..tere muh me ghee sakkar
    Wont u think maldives r gettin easy way 4 afc chall. Spot?
    india is nxt best team so Afc shud alot direct entry in afc challenge cup
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wont u think maldives r gettin easy way 4 afc chall. Spot?
    No. They have a right to get a fair chance of qualification, even if they failed to ready their stadiums on time. And it is not as if India is easy... if they beat us then they would have qualified fairly.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i told you guys long time ago afc will find a way to make it happen for india :))
    And if still india fails 2 qualify then shame on us...god is giving halua pudi india just hav to eat it..only thing is not to swallow it wen it is hot..
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Maldives fan- Not to forget, they should finish another stadium in Addu City. That stadium's work is also at 0%. When are they gonna start.! I wouldn't be surprised if it is not held in Maldives, the way things are going now. 0% infrastructure works. But 100% national team preparation. This is a really big JOKE