AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• Is there a source that says that India could play friendlies against Palestine and Nepal.

Also where? Would love these to be away matches. Nepal in Nepal and Palestine at a neutral venue, perhaps in Bangladesh.
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Futbolpalestine dude tweeted me.. in delhi he said..

Shud be interesting for us to play nepal in nepal..hostile crowd.

• > Ronny said:
    > India-palestine game should be a certainty since Palestine will also be looking for friendlies ahead of Qualifiers..we should be looking at Phillipines and Turkmenistan also for friendlies before qualifiers..
    Even Nepal is going to have 3 friendlies this time other than Pakistan series and are looking to hire an American based Polish coach

He has an American and Polish passport or is he apparently Polish and coaching/living in America.
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited December 2012

nepal can't play us.rejected our earlier offer a week before dewali.scared of 4-0 n 5-0 thrashing from us n that's why they accepted offer of weaker pak.i hope pak smash them 3-0.

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > nepal can't play us.rejected our earlier offer a week before dewali.scared of 4-0 n 5-0 thrashing from us n that's why they accepted offer of weaker pak.i hope pak smash them 3-0.

Nepal will bring their army of 14 year olds!
  • kshitij USFC said:
    > nepal can't play us.rejected our earlier offer a week before
    dewali.scared of 4-0 n 5-0 thrashing from us n that's why they accepted
    offer of weaker pak.i hope pak smash them 3-0.

good dreamer .....you imagine whole day and night 4-0 or 5-0 .. wake up dude ..time had changed and reality is that u guys are jealeous of nepal

said:Nepal will bring their army of 14 year olds!

then what atleast they dont cheat as indian do....

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

dsgarison
    kshitij USFC said:

> nepal can't play us.rejected our earlier offer a week before
    dewali.scared of 4-0 n 5-0 thrashing from us n that's why they accepted
    offer of weaker pak.i hope pak smash them 3-0.

good dreamer .....you imagine whole day and night 4-0 or 5-0 .. wake up dude ..time had changed and reality is that u guys are jealeous of nepal

said:Nepal will bring their army of 14 year olds!

then what atleast they dont cheat as indian do....

wow

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Well u guys did play a draw in nehru cup..

Oh n i hope this dsnt turn into another ind vs nepal thread ;)

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Shah476 said:
    > Well u guys did play a draw in nehru cup..
    >
    > Oh n i hope this dsnt turn into another ind vs nepal thread ;)

this is the only forum in entire world where our great rivalry of india vs pakistan is being overlooked by india vs nepal...
    may be you need some company then we can have some good ind vs pak debate... i love this talk more in sporting way