AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

From Vietnam;s website 2013 schedule they also have home and away friendlies scheduled against India on 7th June and 11th October

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

> Ronny said:
    > From Vietnam;s website 2013 schedule they also have home and away friendlies scheduled against India on 7th June and 11th October

Future planning ??? So AIFF thinks they  have already qualified for Challenge Cup in 2014.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> ashindia said:
    > > Ronny said:
    > > From Vietnam;s website 2013 schedule they also have home and away friendlies scheduled against India on 7th June and 11th October

>
    >
    Future planning ??? So AIFF thinks they  have already qualified for Challenge Cup in 2014.

why?? cant they play friendlies even if they dont make it to next stage?? if true AIFF deserve some credits

> shankar said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > > Ronny said:
    > > > From Vietnam;s website 2013 schedule they also have home and away friendlies scheduled against India on 7th June and 11th October

> >
    > >

>
    >

why?? cant they play friendlies even if they dont make it to next stage?? if true AIFF deserve some credits

No bro Im appreciating AIFF no doubt well done,well Im just hoping for friendlies before Qualifiers first.

• > ashindia said:
    > > Ronny said:
    > > From Vietnam;s website 2013 schedule they also have home and away friendlies scheduled against India on 7th June and 11th October

>
    >

I would to if I was them. Myanmar, Guam, Chinese Taipei. Please don't tell me the BigSoccer people have got to you.
    edited January 2013

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > > Ronny said:
    > > > From Vietnam;s website 2013 schedule they also have home and away friendlies scheduled against India on 7th June and 11th October

> >
    > >

>
    >

I would to if I was them. Myanmar, Guam, Chinese Taipei. Please don't tell me the BigSoccer people have got to you.

Above post is my ans for you too :P

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEx8wXmfY5A
    Hey guys check this out!! Its an upcoming show on the internet on football with a lot of satire and comedy..great fun....:)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> JON4ied said:
    >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEx8wXmfY5A
    Hey guys check this out!! Its an upcoming show on the internet on football with a lot of satire and comedy..great fun....:)

if it is for fun... share it is the thread for fun like football masala not here

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited January 2013

@shankar he ( @JON4ied ) is a new guy. Probably joined here to promote something.

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

he does not seem like a genuine fan..only interested in promotion