AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

> Shah476 said:
    > I know our strengths yaar.. maldives r betterthan nepal so much tougher games..

Am firmly rooting for Pakistan..enough of this Maldives and Nepalese bullshit of being super talented and blah,blah..their fans abuse us out of sheer hatred and nothing else.
    Man India should have tried for friendlies with Pakistan..they would have been super crowd pullers irrespective of rankings and games wud have been high intensity..Pakistan going up in rankings would be actually good for us..forcing Wim and team to try and arrange games with them and such games might bring the best of Pakistan foreign based players

• > Ronny said:
    > > Shah476 said:
    > > I know our strengths yaar.. maldives r betterthan nepal so much tougher games..
    >
    >

Am firmly rooting for Pakistan..enough of this Maldives and Nepalese bullshit of being super talented and blah,blah..their fans abuse us out of sheer hatred and nothing else.

Man India should have tried for friendlies with Pakistan..they would have been super crowd pullers irrespective of rankings and games wud have been high intensity..Pakistan going up in rankings would be actually good for us..forcing Wim and team to try and arrange games with them and such games might bring the best of Pakistan foreign based players

I also want to see a strong,challenging,competetive pak team coz it will awaken the sleepy eyes of indian govt babu type officials who in the process would allow our pio's to represent withou surendring their other passport....
    My biggest wish to see india vs pak in afc challenge cup if they both qualify....

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

I think our low ranking discourages aiff to play us.. but i will ask pff to prppose something bilateral... i know ppl in europe want both teams to play here in uk but i rather see it being played in ind n pkn..

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points

wht abt an india pak match in middle east ???

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> gopiajeesh said:
    > wht abt an india pak match in middle east ???

should be perfect place for neutral venue.... as we can get fans from both countries there to cheer for respective crowd

remember asia cup 2011?? when india bahrain had more fans than australia korea match... it was because of our migrated peoples
  • Y don't you trying some friendlies with AFG???  ;;)

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

afgsoccer
    Y don't you trying some friendlies with AFG???  ;;)

u will get thrashed by 10 goals

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Its logistics n costs .. 3rd party will have to do it .. atleast both feds can take care of things while hosting...

• > hadfadkar said:
    > > afgsoccer
    > > Y don't you trying some friendlies with AFG???  ;;)
    >
    > u will get thrashed by 10 goals

o ya you are right 

:)) , time will prove it