AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Joyptan said: > @indian @Gunda :))

The movie avatar really comes to mind reading @loa @ Indian comments....

• > Gunda said:
    > Why i feel Hadfadkar and Arsenalkid are same person? A 16 year old Hadfadkar knowing so much just liek Arsenal kid??? Doubt hai bhai sab..anyways...good going hadfadkar!

What makes you think that? I mean the only common aspect we have is our age and origin.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> indian said:
    > Man Seriously,I fail to understand why Dika is not playing for India,forget about the making the list of 23 players.He is the only player in the Indian team who seems to have all the attributes required for his position.(Left Midfielder) Speed,Skill,Agility,Shot Power,Shot Accuracy,Balance i mean what else is required????I know Defending might be a problem but try explaining me that Clifford is a better defender then him and is close to him in all the other attributes.I mean Dika is one of  the few genuine European Legue player India have at this point of time

Then why is he loitering around in India. There is a reason why he does not make it for NT and even in the EB starting eleven. I have said this earlier also that this guy has a lot of attitude problems. I know what he was at CB.  You think Wim does not talk to the other I-league coaches.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    edited February 2013

Nepal has announced their squad for 2014 AFC Challenge Cup Qualification round--

GK - Kiran Chemjong, Ritesh Thapa, Bikesh Kuthu

DF -Rohit Chand, Sagar Thapa, Sandip Rai, Bijaya Dhimal, Jitendra Karki, Rabin Shrestha, Biraj Maharjan

MF - Bhola Silwal, Bijaya Gurung, Bikram Lama, Jagjeet Shrestha, Nirajan Khadka, Rajendra Rawal, Raju Tamang

FW - Chetan Ghimire , Anil Gurung, Jumanu Rai, Bharat Khawas, Amar Dongol, Santosh Sahukhala

• first of all.... WHY THE HELL WOULD WIM SELECT A WEAK TEAM, if there are better players available..... for gods sake , he is coaching and managing teams for the last 2 decades...  he sees players training from 10 meters away and also gauges their attitude on and off the field.... he has some DEFINITE PLANS and we need to show some patience... dika is good but he will get his chance if he is consistent, just the way jeje made his way back into the squad

• Regarding Ralte :-

Previously he has made the list of probables for India under Wim Kovermans.

Now,does this mean he has sufficiently decent attitude for the probables list but not enough to make the final 11.

My point is that if he has bad attitude then he should not be a part of the probables list also.

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > first of all.... WHY THE HELL WOULD WIM SELECT A WEAK TEAM, if there are better players available..... for gods sake , he is coaching and managing teams for the last 2 decades...  he sees players training from 10 meters away and also gauges their attitude on and off the field.... he has some DEFINITE PLANS and we need to show some patience... dika is good but he will get his chance if he is consistent, just the way jeje made his way back into the squad

He has been around for half a year. He has barely had much time to see any non-internationals do better than the internationals. Besides Sandip, Vineeth, Arnab, Sandesh, and a few others, the rest have been inconsistent (Lalrindika, Sanju).
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited February 2013

> indian said:
    > Regarding Ralte :-

Previously he has made the list of probables for India under Wim Kovermans.

Now,does this mean he has sufficiently decent attitude for the probables list but not enough to make the final 11.

My point is that if he has bad attitude then he should not be a part of the probables list also.

@Indian. ONLY AFTER HE SAW HIM PERSONALLY DID HE REALISE THAT HE HAD A BAD ATTITUDE. And from then on he was no longer taken. But he will get his chance soon to redeem himself, if he wishes to change his attitude.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Btw I'm the biggest suporter of @loa. Bring him back? Why not? He isn't been baned.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Gunda
    @Joytpan..I am a proud Indian but not this Indian who is writing here. U think me, Loa and scope of others are the only fans of Dika. Ask EB fans.  Loa was very right when he narrated everything. Shall bring him back here.

Being an EB fan I suport every EB player. So what should i do ,shout for every EB players inclusion in NT?