AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited February 2013

> afgsoccer said:
    > > samiam said:
    > > > hadfadkar said:
    > > > Team India Reaches Safely To Yangon (Mynamar) ­ :)
    > >
    > >

safely? what could have gone wrong they are not going to afghanistan
    :\">
    >
    >

dude there's nothing wrong with Afghanistan....what you hear is different than what actually is going on here

well i will agree with you since i dont want to start an argument on country issues

:)

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

not sure where i could have shared it,,, but since its regarding many of AFCC teams so here it is..

me and my colleague wrote this for an english daily in pkn...

would be great to have feedback..

thanks
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Shah476 said:
    > not sure where i could have shared it,,, but since its regarding many of AFCC teams so here it is..

me and my colleague wrote this for an english daily in pkn...

would be great to have feedback..

thanks

well written article...i think you guys covered all countries and their foreign recruit here
    lot of research should be dont excellent work
    i would like it till it helps the team in development of the game
    though i am not a fan of foreign recruit but  asians are not the only one to do the same
    even countries from europe do the same
    turkey going for germann players then france as we all know
    even the recent rumour of zidane's son being highly looked for sooner debut be given by spain and france as he got ancestor base from spain
  • @Shah476, "But for Pakistan the country has really not welcomed the idea of foreign based footballers with open arms" WHY??

"India has also joined the line after years of reluctance by recruiting Indo-Japanese player Arata Izumi for the national team. One would also expect AIFF to make moves for Indian-origin players in Europe as well with the passage of time." MY DREAM...

• @Shah476, nice website....also the forum reminded me of old ifn..but why it is dead??

@indian_gooner for pkn its not been welcomed because coz we not had success..few odd players here n there not making much diff n local coaches picking their local favs..but hopefully we can change...

Forum well once a former did a runner with data..so we started again..but now its mostly fb based... myb one day can revive it...

@kid well we all know about europe so just wanted to highlight we as pkn are not alone..many around us doing it n can be successful..

I agree with ur development point..filipines be ideal study in few years if it helped youth..they seem to starting to spin things of azkals success..long way to go ofcourse..

• Kid? Thats my name!!!! Shankar is kar!

Sorry..usually its u disagreeing with such points so just assumed :)

• > Shah476 said:
    > Sorry..usually its u disagreeing with such points so just assumed :)

Ya, I still do. However, I must admit that the article was really well written and very convincing. Not as convincing to get me to change but if there were some neutrals I bet they would have been swayed.

Keep it up. I will be sure to check the website out more.

Thanks.. appreciated..n i understand ur argument too... but to see even iran opt for it i think its good for NT.. n they have one of the best leagues in asia.