I-League 2012-13 Round 1

Comments

• I dont know if its the horrible picture during the Dempo - Churchill game but I still think that out of the 2 matches that the Pailan Arrows vs. Mumbai FC match was a lot better. I dont care if it was long-ball for Mumbai, if it works for them then let it.

• Thank god the lights are on... now we cant see those empty stands.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > I dont know if its the horrible picture during the Dempo - Churchill game but I still think that out of the 2 matches that the Pailan Arrows vs. Mumbai FC match was a lot better. I dont care if it was long-ball for Mumbai, if it works for them then let it.

actually mumbai didnt really play typical long ball...i will say both teams were giving the ball to each other
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > I dont know if its the horrible picture during the Dempo - Churchill game but I still think that out of the 2 matches that the Pailan Arrows vs. Mumbai FC match was a lot better. I dont care if it was long-ball for Mumbai, if it works for them then let it.
    >
    >

actually mumbai didnt really play typical long ball...i will say both teams were giving the ball to each other

A lot more than usual from what I saw. I will admit I only saw the 2nd half of that match and when I compare Mumbai with the 2011-12 Mumbai FC it is a little better but they still result to that under pressure. Also the players are better (specially the foreigners. Ebi to Opara. Kingsley to Quao).
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Yes... Just end the game with this same score line.

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > I dont know if its the horrible picture during the Dempo - Churchill game but I still think that out of the 2 matches that the Pailan Arrows vs. Mumbai FC match was a lot better. I dont care if it was long-ball for Mumbai, if it works for them then let it.
    >
    >

He must have watched MLS   :@)
  • Last I recall my New York Red Bulls dont do long ball under pressure... we do what every normal club would do... concede 3 goals.

• trojantrojan 371 Points

dempo score ..its 2-1 now 

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

fantastc goal by sueoka