I-League 2012-13 Round 1

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > somesh said: The arrogant ass should have learnt his lesson.

If you knew anything about Ricketts you would not say that. This guy was ranked as one of the best in England's youth and then one manager ruined it and agents. At the end of this season you guys will eat those words.
    > >

I would happily eat my words if he helps Dempo in AFC Cup or ACL. But till then I would think he was arrogant in saying that things are too easy here and took it too lightly

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Its good that Rohan has tasted a derby at the start. He must hv been surprised the way CB played. I must add that Bilal Najjarin was rock solid in defence. Cb were unlucky to lose.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Idealy a draw whould have better reflected the match.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

But that does not suit the goans. We would ideally like both teams winning one derby,, so that they both get 3 points rather than 2 points frm two draws. So that both hv a chance at the title. The aim after all is to keep the I leaue title in Goa.

• > Domnic said:
    > But that does not suit the goans. We would ideally like both teams winning one derby,, so that they both get 3 points rather than 2 points frm two draws. So that both hv a chance at the title. The aim after all is to keep the I leaue title in Goa.

smart
    =D>

• Well what do you expect. The guy went from England's top leagues to India. Do you guys know what the reputation of I-League is internationally... ZERO. Its like when Beckham or Henry came to America, they thought it would be easy but its not and the stats prove it. 

If we are going to get great players that are above our standard like Rohan Ricketts then we have to learn to deal with this instead of calling them an arrogant ass.

Also in his defense I am wondering why Armando played him as a striker. He is not Ranti Martins. He does not score goals.
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited October 2012

Joyptan
    It should be KEEP BITING SNOWLIONS but seriusly good win for usfc.

nt bad slogan.
    sounds more wild.

• Arsenalkid700
    So, I guess I will begin... UNITED SIKKIM PAYED THE SALGAOCAR OFFICIALS FOR THE VICTORY! KARANJIT GAVE THE GOAL TO USFC! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF BAICHUNG!

hahaha haterz gonna hate
    potatoes gonna potate.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

The organigers of the match between eb & scg chould not provide even a mediocar practice ground to east bengal. Eb had to practice on beach.