I-League 2012-13 Round 1

Comments

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points

> somesh said:
    > Hey guys I missed the Dempo vs Churchill match and reading all your comments about how great the match was, I feel like a loser. So please please let me know if there is any repeat telecast

theres a repeat telecast @ Oct 10 12:00 pm
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Playing in Sikkim will not be easy for other teams as the altitude can be a big problem.

• guyzz i m trying to guess what rohan ricketts must be thinking after this game.....
    before the game = i m playing in i-league, i will go on the pitch,stroll around, score a few goals then take MoM and go home...
    after the game = wtf happened out there, these guys (CB) are good, who the hell said the standard is low here?

but on a serious note, i think he will take time to gel with the team mates.... saw him tellin the midfielders to press more and move forward...his passing is good too.... he is gonna be lethal for sure in the coming dayz

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > guyzz i m trying to guess what rohan ricketts must be thinking after this game.....
    before the game = i m playing in i-league, i will go on the pitch,stroll around, score a few goals then take MoM and go home...
    after the game = wtf happened out there, these guys (CB) are good, who the hell said the standard is low here?

but on a serious note, i think he will take time to gel with the team mates.... saw him tellin the midfielders to press more and move forward...his passing is good too.... he is gonna be lethal for sure in the coming dayz

Exactly what I thought when I heard he got replaced at 60'. The arrogant ass should have learnt his lesson
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

I cant believe we are nearing 200 posts in round 1...most of the roundwise threads in last two seasons had 10-50 posts. great going! lets hope this is sustained

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

This is the reflection of the kind of excitement I-league brings this year

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > guyzz i m trying to guess what rohan ricketts must be thinking after this game.....

Do note that this is only his 2nd actual match of 2012.
  • Again I repeat myself.... Rohan Ricketts has only played in 1 match in 2012 before this and that was all the way back in January as a sub in League 1. What did you expect?

• > somesh said: The arrogant ass should have learnt his lesson.

If you knew anything about Ricketts you would not say that. This guy was ranked as one of the best in England's youth and then one manager ruined it and agents. At the end of this season you guys will eat those words.

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > somesh said: The arrogant ass should have learnt his lesson.

If you knew anything about Ricketts you would not say that. This guy was ranked as one of the best in England's youth and then one manager ruined it and agents. At the end of this season you guys will eat those words.
    > >

Hope your words come tru and hope Ricketts helps Dempo win the AFC cup :)