Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
    Ronny said:
    Just start a SAFF U-23 tournament so that the SAFF championships is for NT's
    Seems a good option. If South Asian games falls in same calendar year, then this championship is not required in that year or can be planned for every 2 years.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    SAFF has conformed I league as the premier league of India by inviting the winner for SAFF club championship next year and not the Circus Franchise Winners who humilate india by losing 6-0,8-0 etc.
    haritrams24munna219777giridharanSnepkartik91
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Enough of the hate for ISL. You may hate ISL but you can't deny that it has raised Indian football profile around the world and has led to much better foreign players coming to India to play unlike the random Nigerians and Brazilians from the earlier I-league era. IDL also brought fans to syafiums and increased tv viewership by of Indianatches compared to empty stands during the 2.30 p.m. starts during I-league (Kolkata derby was an exception).
    Yes, ISL has had its flaws but it also did a lot of positive things for Indian football. Just remember the time between 2008 - 2013 when 2 of our legacy clubs shut down (JCT and Mahindra United), Dempo was struggling to stay afloat, Churchil had stopped first team operations for a while...we had afternoon matches on barren pitches with little grass, players hitting the ball aimlessly everywhere, no passing play, no youth development. ISL atleast brought in a level of professionalism.in Indian football. Appreciate the good things which ISL has done.
    gaffertapedev_pfcCarbon_14RonnyG_KEastBengalPrideDeb_Banjitug1979Mikigoalkeeparand 6 others.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Mahindra had a football team? And whats JCT, sounds like Chinese man.
    Ronny
    Yes.. both those teams humilated East Bengal 
    indian_goonerDeb_Bandev_pfcmunna219777spartaRaghsashindiakartik91Passi
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    I was really hoping to see Nemil play but don't know whether he'll be able to play after ankle injury. Shame on GKFC who got sideline instructions to play rough out of frustration of not getting enough ball possession. They are really giving bad light to I League. All of their fouls were dangerous and unprofessional.

How are they giving bad light to I league? Was this a I league match or friendly? 
    ashindiaSnepDeb_Banmunna219777Ronny
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    2 reds in s friendly? Wow.
  • That's very bad. Had hoped to see Nemil play in isl. How bad is his injury? How long will he be out? Unprofessional attitude. I was watching the 6th episode of bayern world squad u19 vs bayern u19, even there they strictly instructed no tackles. Such type of ruthlessness can ruin a career.
    Carbon_14indian_gooner