Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points

Hmm....seems this is a ploy to defer the promotion-relegation process!!
    goalkeeparEastBengalPrideashindiadeepumunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    Not getting good vibes from Kalyan Chaubey's comments

He seems to be following the FSDL's dictates of promoting ISL and slow poisoning the I-League!
    goalkeepargiridharansouravindiaashindiadeepumunna219777indian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Kalyan Chubey is a stood of Nita (FSDL), he should understand I league clubs have been losing crores much before ISL was even a thigh, atlist the ISL clubs get some return from Central revinew pool, while the I league clubs have been getting nothing for past 20 years, even AIFF failed to pay prize money on time.
    giridharansouravindiaashindiadeepumunna219777indian_gooner
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    iLeague clubs need to pay to play ISL. Basically none of the ISL clubs will pay participation fees if the ileague promotee is given payment waivers. The youth league will constitute of ISL clubs and that will replace iLeague. No foreigners allowed in iLeague from next season. 
    indianFootballFansouravindiaashindia
  • Why are all I-League related decisions are being taken by AIFF/FSDL without taking opinion from I-League clubs. Such a sham.
    Deb_Bangoalkeepargiridharansouravindiaashindiamunna219777indian_gooner
  • Why not ban foreign players all together from Indian Football. This would help Indian Players playing in ISL more as they have to warm bench as all the important places are occupied by Foreign players.
    Deb_Bangoalkeepargiridharansouravindiaashindiasudheermylankalmunna219777
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3639 Points
    As a matter of fact ISL is also killing talents emerging from I-League and benching and ruining their career. The list is growing. 
    ashindiagoalkeeparmunna219777indian_gooner
  • This is bad comment. Ileague clubs should disband their teams if true. What's the point? I was getting a good vibe but with this comment he just ruined everything. 
    giridharanashindiagoalkeeparmunna219777indian_goonerdeepu
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Arrows was a good platform for young players.
    Budget cuts by Governent and Reliance are probably behind this decision.

Instead of solving the Licensing problems which they never defined, they sabotaged the whole project
    If they bring a proper youth league then I’m in because all Arrows did was cycle the same set of players for almost everything irrespective of their performance
    thebeautifulgamesudheermylankalDeb_BansouravindiagoalkeeparRonnygiridharanmunna219777EastBengalPrideindian_goonerand 3 others.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    edited September 2022
    I don't mind if arrows are allowed to function the way they were intended to. Which means some set of boys playing together for 3-4 years, and a batch is released each year to the players' pool. But I remember players were threatened not to leave, even for overseas clubs; and a set team continued to play on. In other words, the players' pool were not refreshed, and the idea for whole project bombed. It became a tool for keeping a few officials' jobs.
    A colts' league on the other hand, would serve the purpose; even if it is a 8- or 6- team affair, even on a regional basis (to reduce travel time, cost and exhaustion). AIFF's second most priority should be this, after the national league. They better arrange the finance.
    goalkeepargiridharanmunna219777thebeautifulgameindian_goonergaffertapekartik91