Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29249 Points
    He can't do anything, Ambanis run the administration of India by keeping Modi under direct control of there's, Chubey being a bjp member can't go agaist Ambanis.
    debarghya89souravindiagiridharandeepuashindiaEastBengalPridemunna219777rathorevarun4 gopiajeeshindian_gooner
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    He can't do anything, Ambanis run the administration of India by keeping Modi under direct control of there's, Chubey being a bjp member can't go agaist Ambanis.
    Exactly 
    ashindiagoalkeeparmunna219777rathorevarun4
  • Irrespective of that, Kalyan Chaube is a former player with very good pedigree. He has played football at a time when there were no professional footballers, only few clubs existed, infr was minimal, he even has the distinction of travelling in train by the toilet seats. He knows what it is to suffer as a player and will definitely have this in mind, even if its clouted with political deissions and the Ambanis. Furthermore he has worked extensively at youth level post retirement and to me he has much better pedigree than Baichung. Just hope he is not exploited to the hilt but able to serve at least few percentage of his usual self. Also much better option than any other politician who knows nothing about ground reality.
    Deb_BangoalkeepargiridharanEastBengalPridemunna219777shakkeerKMindian_goonergaffertapekartik91
  • 1 thing to ask, if we want to send suggestions to him directly or other coopted footballers into the executive committee or even to AIFF what is the medium and how. As a football forum, cant we collate the best ideas of future football growth and send our suggestions, whether it helps or not, at this juncture of change , we cannot shy away from our own responsibilities. Let not the revolution which began subside, but let this be the start of a new dawn, changes irrespective small for Indian Football is equally important.
    Deb_Banmunna219777indian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29249 Points
    He should start by creating Indian National Futsal and Beach Soccer teams which Old AIFF failed to do in past 9 decades
    souravindiamunna219777indian_goonerashindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    The issue is that a lot of these people elected were involved during Praful's reign of corruption and looted a lot of money which was for football. They all lobbied together and got their guys in the Federation

If India needs to improve it should be a collective effort from STATE FA's the ISL and I-League clubs and all stakeholders. But issue is everyone is in it for the money at short term. 

You still have corrupt people in charge who will take money by supplying fake bills of astrologers and biryanis and run no State Leagues or competitions. You still have ISL and I-League clubs who would hardly invest in youth and go the same route of bringing age frauds from other states and academies using agents. Just the power went away from Congress to BJP.

I don't see any positives out of this, and I absolutely hate people involved with political parties run Federations part time as their second job to make money away from politics over actual administrators who might care about the sport. 
    Deb_Bangiridharangoalkeeparmunna219777EastBengalPrideindian_goonerashindiaChelseafan
  • Yes agreed, but this time i have a different feeling. Lets hope for the best
    munna219777Ronnyindian_goonerkartik91
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Yeah. Scrap that bike silencer looking Super Cup. It was like if an FSDL entity (ISL clubs) plays anything, FSDL wanted to own that.
    goalkeeparindian_goonerkartik91
  • True.. scrap the Hero Splendor Bike Silencer Cup. What is with FSDL and badly designed trophies? Even AIFF with all its failures came up with amazing trophy for I-League and Federation Cup.
    goalkeepargiridharanindian_gooner