Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• Kings cup squad announced but lalengmawia's name is not in the squad. Why? He played all matches in Durand cup.
  • souravindiasouravindia 3679 Points
    Kings cup squad announced but lalengmawia's name is not in the squad. Why? He played all matches in Durand cup.
    I believe he is in asian cup u23 squad 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29731 Points
    Pre season friendly FT Sreenidhi Deccan 2-1 Jamshedpur
    Ronny
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Something is definitely missing from Apuia's game these days..could be because of ongoing injuries and Stimac does not want to risk him all the time
    deepak dedhagiridharan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C4023 Points
    Ronny said:
    Something is definitely missing from Apuia's game these days..could be because of ongoing injuries and Stimac does not want to risk him all the time
    I have noticed that too. Even for MCFC his performance of late has not been his best. Hope he finds his rhythm soon. Or people are going to say his peak is over lol
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Btw I am so excited that we are getting to play a team like Iraq! I mean how often does it happen that our NT gets to play a side ranked 70th 8n Fifa ranking? These are the kind of opponents we need to play before important matches like WCQs and Asia Cup. And it's also good that Chettri is not playing. This will force other players to step up 8n his absence and take more responsibility. Now everyone is dependent upon Chettri doing the goal scoring. Just like Indian batsmen were dependent upon Sachin for making runs in 90s. But now the likes of Thapa, Sahal, Mahesh etc will have to step up. 
    Just one question - Why is Siva Shakti not part of the squad? And we need a better LB backup than Subhashish Bose. Akash Mishra will need a good back up. 
    Ronnyindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29731 Points
    FT Hyderabad FC 2-0 Sreenidhi Deccan B team 
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Sivasakthi will be in China for Asian U-23 qualifiers at the same time..Fans all over social media keep asking about this and Ishan Pandita's absence..personally I feel Ishan should not even be considered for the NT and even someone like Bidyasagar is a more proven goalscorer
    giridharanashindiasouravindiadev_pfcgoalkeepar
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C4023 Points
    But bidyasagar rotted in bench last season. I think Irfan is better deserving than Bidya currently.
    goalkeepargaffertapeEastBengalPride