I-league 2012 -13 Round 6

Comments

• SUB FOR SPORTING: Kieta on for Richard.

Sporting going defensive now.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Arsenalkid700 said:

> Joyptan said:

> Scg is playing 50% of what they played against eb.
    >
    > If eb hade this scg to play against they whould have won 4-0,5-0
    >
    > In the 2nd half if scg play what they played against eb they will win 6-1,7-1

What? This Sporting squad is easily better than the one that played before. The reason they looked better against East Bengal was probably because they knew they were playing against East Bengal and look how it worked out.

Those 2 new foreigners really make a difference for Sporting.

I was talking about onfield team not onpaper team.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > @Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > Scg is playing 50% of what they played against eb.
    > >
    > > If eb hade this scg to play against they whould have won 4-0,5-0
    > >
    > > In the 2nd half if scg play what they played against eb they will win 6-1,7-1
    >
    >

What? This Sporting squad is easily better than the one that played before. The reason they looked better against East Bengal was probably because they knew they were playing against East Bengal and look how it worked out.

Those 2 new foreigners really make a difference for Sporting.

>
    >
    >
    > I was talking about onfield team not onpaper team.

I am talking about on field to. I am also watching this match and I saw the East Bengal match. Sporting is much better today just not as attacking because they have the lead.

Scg is no way as they were against eb.

@Arsenalkid700 can u explain how scg is better today?

• > Joyptan said:
    > Scg is no way as they were against eb.

Thats because they are more defensive now. They have been like that since they took a 2-0 lead. Against East Bengal they saw they were playing you guys and did what any small team playing against a big team would do... step up for the occasion and it worked for them.
  • What a shitty referee. Salau was smashed on the ground. 

• Baichung Bhutia is on the pitch. The first player-manager in I-League.

• Who is this DG Attivi. He looks alright but he is not I-League quality. The only thing he can do is position himself. The man just attempted a bicycle from outside the box!!!

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

this is SCG's home match right? 2-1 seems ok, but then SCG has been one of the weakest team this season.