I-league 2012 -13 Round 6

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited November 2012

Arsenalkid700 said :

He also had style...

If u chuld put both Jorge Campos & usfc golis pics in singel pic side by side that whoud be good comparision of style.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said :
    >
    > > He also had style...

>
    >
    >
    > If u chuld put both Jorge Campos & usfc golis pics in singel pic side by side that whoud be good comparision of style.

Depends on angle as well. Any person can look taller. According to Yoon Tae himself he is 6 foot 1. That is something I personally dont believe but there you have it.

munna21977 said:

> Arsenalkid700 said:

> I must say that TEN Action is quite shit at popularizing the I-League. This is the first time I have seen there commercials (usually when I watch a stream the stream stops at half-time and then begins after it again.

Good commercials, good graphics for other leagues an tournaments but what about I-League. Where is the halftime show. Where is the 2nd commentator. Is it that hard. You can tell that he wants someone else to talk to.

Ten Action, Zee Group, Mumbai FC, DNA are all part of same Essel group. Ten Action is not giving proper coverage of I-league as it should give, their own newspaper DNA is writing against Cooperage Stadium while its their own club Mumbai FC who will benefit with home matches in Mumbai. strange.

Conspiracy???

• > munna21977 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > I must say that TEN Action is quite shit at popularizing the I-League. This is the first time I have seen there commercials (usually when I watch a stream the stream stops at half-time and then begins after it again.

Good commercials, good graphics for other leagues an tournaments but what about I-League. Where is the halftime show. Where is the 2nd commentator. Is it that hard. You can tell that he wants someone else to talk to.

Ten Action, Zee Group, Mumbai FC, DNA are all part of same Essel group. Ten Action is not giving proper coverage of I-league as it should give, their own newspaper DNA is writing against Cooperage Stadium while its their own club Mumbai FC who will benefit with home matches in Mumbai. strange.

>
    >

By any chance did NEO Sports want any of the I-League coverage or did we just give it the shittiest bidder.

@Arsenalkid700 I was talking abou comparision of style not hight.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 I was talking abou comparision of style not hight. \

Si amigo. Jorge wins.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >

> >
    > >

>
    >

By any chance did NEO Sports want any of the I-League coverage or did we just give it the shittiest bidder.

NEO did a better job in Nehru Cup. Now as WSH is cancelled, NEO should try for I-league. It all depends on AIFF now. Their bidding process is shitty. Long time ago, STAR sports used to broadcats I-league-National Football league and they left i betwee.. Then Zee Sports was pathetic and same is Ten Action. I think improper timings of matches and poor infrastructure is also one of the reasons. AIFF cannot plan in advance as it is subject to availability of stadiums and floodlights. If they can fix stadiums, floodlights and make a calendar for whole league, we get a chance of proper TV coverage.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > >

NEO did a better job in Nehru Cup. Now as WSH is cancelled, NEO should try for I-league. It all depends on AIFF now. Their bidding process is shitty. Long time ago, STAR sports used to broadcats I-league-National Football league and they left i betwee.. Then Zee Sports was pathetic and same is Ten Action. I think improper timings of matches and poor infrastructure is also one of the reasons. AIFF cannot plan in advance as it is subject to availability of stadiums and floodlights. If they can fix stadiums, floodlights and make a calendar for whole league, we get a chance of proper TV coverage.

>
    >

Ten action as signed a 3 yr contract with IMG.... so live with this shit for 2 more seasons after this
    happy watching
  • > shankar said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > >

> >
    > >

>
    >

Ten action as signed a 3 yr contract with IMG.... so live with this shit for 2 more seasons after this
    happy watching

I can already see TEN Action buying out. They are shitty up a good product. The I-League can look so much better than it already is. Look at how NEO did the Nehru Cup. They had in studio analysts, they had a knowledgable commentator, good graphics, commercials were great and the promotion was more than we can ask for. Hell even with Chima (honestly I cant even tell what he is saying) it looks good.