I-league 2012 -13 Round 6

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

FT : Sporting Clube de Goa 2 vs 1 United Sikkim Football Club

SCG - Seiya Sugishita 10'

Ogba Kalu Nnanna 15'

USFC - Sandesh Jhingan 45′

• > rudra said:
    > this is SCG's home match right? 2-1 seems ok, but then SCG has been one of the weakest team this season. 

Well to be honest I feel Sporting would have been much better this season if they had those two new foreigners on there team before the season. They are really a good side with them on the pitch.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

well every side looks good na :)

even ONGC... i guess Air India look the weakest along with USFC
  • > rudra said:
    > well every side looks good na :)

even ONGC... i guess Air India look the weakest along with USFC

Thats football. But still, ONGC and Air India for relegation!!!

Bhutia loses his first match in charge of USFC

http://www.goal.com/en-india/match/94691/sporting-clube-de-goa-vs-united-sikkim-football-club/report

Our plan against East Bengal failed - Mariano Dias

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2012/11/18/3536964/our-plan-against-east-bengal-failed-churchill-brothers

• > Joyptan said:
    > I don't know how god or bad usfc golie is but he is just too small for a golie.

Height of goalkeeper is not an issue for good goalkeeper. Mexico used to have Jorge Campos who was a legend and his height was only 5 ft. 6 in.

munna21977 said: >
    > Joyptan said:

> I don't know how god or bad usfc golie is but he is just too small for a golie.

Height of goalkeeper is not an issue for good goalkeeper. Mexico used to have Jorge Campos who was a legend and his height was only 5 ft. 6 in.

That was just an exception. 1 in a 100000000 type.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > I must say that TEN Action is quite shit at popularizing the I-League. This is the first time I have seen there commercials (usually when I watch a stream the stream stops at half-time and then begins after it again.

Good commercials, good graphics for other leagues an tournaments but what about I-League. Where is the halftime show. Where is the 2nd commentator. Is it that hard. You can tell that he wants someone else to talk to.

Ten Action, Zee Group, Mumbai FC, DNA are all part of same Essel group. Ten Action is not giving proper coverage of I-league as it should give, their own newspaper DNA is writing against Cooperage Stadium while its their own club Mumbai FC who will benefit with home matches in Mumbai. strange.