AFC CUP 2013

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > Can anybody explain why East Bengal wear  50's jersey ? They cant get better quality ones with same pattern ?

>
    >

They should go 90s:

Tiger Skin can put you under bars.Anwyas thats was eye sucker,horrible jersey.
    :-&

• i am very happy that EB proved me wrong today :-D .... god save barisic if he plays like this in a kolkata derby game :-P

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited February 2013

I think EB can go thru easy.  Only Tampine Rovers are the S-league champions. The other two are cup winners (Selangor and Saigon...).

As for Churchill they have two league champions in Kitchee and Semen Padang. Also Warriors are the cup winners but were league champions for many years before this.  So chances of CB making it out of this "East Zone Group of Death" is difficult.

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

According to reports from HK CB made two defensive errors and gifted the game to Kitchee.

It is unfortunate that Bilal left or else story would have been different.

:(

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

ashindia said:
    According to reports from HK CB made two defensive errors and gifted the game to Kitchee.

It is unfortunate that Bilal left or else story would have been different.

:(

I saw Tamba in the GPL match against Dempo, he looks miles away from the class of Bilal. But we have to give him some time to gel. But definitely the earlier CB team with all four foreigners would have done great.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

"The No 15(sanju) and No 21(dika) killed us today" - Selangor FA coach Irfan Bakti bin Abu Salim

• "The No 15(sanju) and No 21(dika) killed us today" - Selangor FA coach Irfan Bakti bin Abu Salim

I just love that!

"The No 27 (barisic) and No 18 (penn) almost killed us today" - EB coach TJM :P

• RonnyRonny 10461 Points

Am shocked that Dika is not in the Indian team..not even in a squad of 23..he is any given day better than Vineeth,Lenny,Arata etc..the goals he has scored this season are all amazing goals..a treat to watch..before scoring the goal today from 25 yards he almost scored a similar one just before that with his right foot which was mindboggingly saved by the GK...At a time when most youngsters are unable to cement their places in the club squads he has really flourished at EB..he can play anywhere in the midfield it seems..can anyone tell me his total goals this season-I league+Fed+AFC etc

Dika has 5 goal to his name in all compititon for EB