I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 11

Comments

• One of the most boring games. So many stoppages. Sikkim looks like relegation material.

• > munna21977 said:
    > One of the most boring games. So many stoppages. Sikkim looks like relegation material.

Surprisingly it was an improvement from before. I do agree that it is hard to see them staying up but lets see what Nathan Hall can do. It was only his first game.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

munna21977 said:

One of the most boring games. So many stoppages. Sikkim looks like relegation material.

Atlast some one thinks as me.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    >
    > > One of the most boring games. So many stoppages. Sikkim looks like relegation material.

>
    > Atlast some one thinks as me.

Why do you hate USFC?

Arsenalkid700 said:

Surprisingly it was an improvement from before. I do agree that it is hard to see them staying up but lets see what Nathan Hall can do. It was only his first game.

Hall will make then finish 13th instade of 14th.

Arsenalkid700 said:

Why do you hate USFC?

I just want them in 2nd div so that mohamedan can take............ u know what should be in the blank.

edited December 2012

Shit salgaocar,just because of them usfc r still not in the rel. zone

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    >
    > Why do you hate USFC?
    >
    >
    > I just want them in 2nd div so that mohamedan can take............ u know what should be in the blank.
    >

Their place? I doubt it. To be honest I am surprised you hate Sikkim because they are technically East Bengal 2. Most of the officials were affiliated with East Bengal. Two players on USFC are on loan from East Bengal to.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    >
    > Why do you hate USFC?
    >
    >
    > I just want them in 2nd div so that mohamedan can take............ u know what should be in the blank.
    >

i think in theory, for the next i league qualification, Md SC's chances has nothing to do with USFC, Even if they relegate, doesn't help MSC one bit
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

No more Kolkatta and Goa team should be allowed in I league. If you want Mohamaden, then BAN Bagan and they can take their place next season.