I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 11

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2012

@Arsenalkid700 how many former eb players r in mb? 4? now what should i do start to support/love mb? :P check ur logic.

Btw the answer u gave was wrong. It was Revenge what i ment to say.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 how many former eb players r in mb? 4? now what should i do start to support/love mb? :P check ur logic.
    >
    > Btw the answer u gave was wrong. It was Revenge what i ment to say.

but if USFC relegate and MSC qualify, there wont be any revenge match :P

btw @arsenalkid is right abt the EB-USFC connection, its not anly about players playing there but EB has actively helped USFC, including helping them conducting trails etc.

Domnic
    No more Kolkatta and Goa team should be allowed in I league. If you want Mohamaden, then BAN Bagan and they can take their place next season.

Btw @Domnic it's kolkata not kolkatta.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Joyptan said:

Domnic
    No more Kolkatta and Goa team should be allowed in I league. If you want Mohamaden, then BAN Bagan and they can take their place next season.

Btw @Domnic it's kolkata not kolkatta.

Ok. Thankyou

munna21977
    CALCUTTA

;))

It was, but now its called kolkata.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Domnic said:
    > No more Kolkatta and Goa team should be allowed in I league. If you want Mohamaden, then BAN Bagan and they can take their place next season.

i feel so happy whenever i see such golden statements from goan or kolkatta fans....i would add maharashtra too after removing air india and ongc and at most one club from the entire state thats it
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@joy. You were hoping for comedy from USFC. But actual comedy was from the Dempo defence especially Pires. I have always said that Dempo are not title contenders due to the ageing team and injury prone defence.They were dead meat in second half and also Ricketts was poor today.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Domnic said:
    > @joy. You were hoping for comedy from USFC. But actual comedy was from the Dempo defence especially Pires. I have always said that Dempo are not title contenders due to the ageing team and injury prone defence.They were dead meat in second half and also Ricketts was poor today.

i am impressed with one fact that you almost watch all home matches of all goan teams!!!!
    ^:)^

Domnic
    @joy. You were hoping for comedy from USFC. But actual comedy was from the Dempo defence especially Pires. I have always said that Dempo are not title contenders due to the ageing team and injury prone defence.They were dead meat in second half and also Ricketts was poor today.

Are yaar tune yaad kiu dilaya!