I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 11

Comments

• @Joyptan They are not former East Bengal players per say... they are on loan at United Sikkim from East Bengal. United Sikkim are helping East Bengal develop youth.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:

@Joyptan They are not former East Bengal players per say... they are on loan at United Sikkim from East Bengal. United Sikkim are helping East Bengal develop youth.

Then they should help East Bengal in developing youth from 2nd div.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > > @Joyptan They are not former East Bengal players per say... they are on loan at United Sikkim from East Bengal. United Sikkim are helping East Bengal develop youth.
    >
    >
    > Then they should help East Bengal in developing youth from 2nd div.

What 2nd Division... the 2-3 month tournament.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > > @Joyptan They are not former East Bengal players per say... they are on loan at United Sikkim from East Bengal. United Sikkim are helping East Bengal develop youth.
    >
    >
    > Then they should help East Bengal in developing youth from 2nd div.

2nd div is which isn't I-league.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >
    > > > @Joyptan They are not former East Bengal players per say... they are on loan at United Sikkim from East Bengal. United Sikkim are helping East Bengal develop youth.
    > >
    > >
    > > Then they should help East Bengal in developing youth from 2nd div.
    >
    >

>
    >
    > 2nd div is which isn't I-league.

What?
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Shocked at Dempo SC performance this season.But maybe its due to their players getting aged and new ones just starting to adjust and gain experience.

Good result for Pune FC 5-1 win is huge that to against a side like Dempo.

• East Bengal losing by a goal against Prayag - goal scored by Ranti. 10 mins of regulation time left.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

So finally the I league unbeaten run of EB has ended. And the title is still wide open.

• EB loses....And Post match as usual, Uga Opkara at his destructive mood and was seen getting into angry brawl with Bello....Uga is always known for shoving and elbowing "skills" than his defensive skill... No wonder he plays for EB..!!!! What will Debabrata Sarkar say now, about this incident - MB instigated Uga! ????

• Carlos was outstanding today.Showed his class..