I-League 2012 -13 Round 12

Comments

• Your happy with him yet his age is showing. 6 of his goals came in the first 5 Rounds of the I-League. 7 Rounds later and he has only scored 3 goals.

Joaquim Abranches may be the Indian top scorer but it is at 5 goals. You need more firepower than that.
  • From what I hear Offie is shit. You guys need a proper defender. Ian Hogg a New Zealander who is a Free Agent would be great for Dempo.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > From what I hear Offie is shit. You guys need a proper defender. Ian Hogg a New Zealander who is a Free Agent would be great for Dempo.
    >
    >

I definitely let dempo management know about hogg now 
    can you just give me more suggestion if we want to sign defender 

Can Dempo just sign me up as a scout. Seriously if I am considering a career in something like this.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > From what I hear Offie is shit. You guys need a proper defender. Ian Hogg a New Zealander who is a Free Agent would be great for Dempo.
    > > >
    > > >

I definitely let dempo management know about hogg now 
    can you just give me more suggestion if we want to sign defender 

> >
    > >

Can Dempo just sign me up as a scout. Seriously if I am considering a career in something like this.

>
    >

ha ha will be happy to see you in dempo management 
    lot of us here will love to work for Indian clubs like me once i finish my college i want to work in dempo marketing department 

i do believe if clubs hire passionate people like us they will do quite well 

I could see it work. I will be head coach.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Round 12 stats

Goals - 13 ( Indians 6 : 7 Foreigenrs) (Home 9 : 4 Away)

Wins - 4 [Home 3 : 1 Away]

Draw - 0

Goal scorers - Indians - Joaquim Abranches 2 (Dempo) ,Milan Singh(Arrows) ,Othallo Tabia(PUNE) ,C.K. Vineeth(PROYAG) ,Gabriel Fernandes(MFC)

Foreigners - Eric Brown ,Katsumi Yusa 2(Both ONGC) ,James Moga 2(PUNE) ,Yusif Yakubu(MFC) ,Edeh Chidi(EB)

Clean Sheet(S) - ONGC ,

Goal dif. what they gone for

Ashlesh
    > Joyptan said:

> Goal dif. what they gone for

its i league rule :P
    goal difference dont count 

So,what can i do?

• > Ashlesh said:
    > there is mistake in i league table of wiki page 

on basis of head to head rule in i league 
    united sikkim should be in relegation zone not sporting 
    sporting have won against sikkim 

Your wrong... http://i-league.org/
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700
    > You know what... get rid of Chidi Edeh and Penn Orji. In a league where you only get 4 foreigners these two are not good enough for the top teams.

If the rumor is true then East Bengal should sign Carlos Hernandez and get an attacker that wont be a selfish prick and actually PASS THE BALL!

Penn Orji is one of the best midfielder in I League
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > How much time Mumbai FC players will waste now faking injury especially their goalkeeper. Khalid jamil instructing players to go down and waste time.
    :P

this is very regular in MFC....they do this almost in every game they lead....they are also masters in tackling and foul play...but then MFC has a weak squad (on paper), so they need to do this from time to time...but yes its not fun watching...but now they are in 5th position!