sporting have won against sikkim 

> >
    > >

Your wrong... http://i-league.org/

did they changed the rule :O
    then how could last week dempo were still on the top 
    i league official website admins are aware about the rules :O 

>

the website uses a software which automatically uses goal diff rule, i dont think they have changed the code to make it it head to head...as of now the real rule is most probably still head to head

• > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > You know what... get rid of Chidi Edeh and Penn Orji. In a league where you only get 4 foreigners these two are not good enough for the top teams.

If the rumor is true then East Bengal should sign Carlos Hernandez and get an attacker that wont be a selfish prick and actually PASS THE BALL!

Penn Orji is one of the best midfielder in I League

>

Are you sure about that? During the last 3 matches against Mohun Bagan, Prayag United, and Mumbai he has looked like a player playing for himself. He gets the ball and instead of passing he goes for the run which eventually leads to an emergency pass. Same with Edeh who, when he gets the ball, creates space for Manandeep/Robin Singh but instead of taking advantage of that he pivots to his left or right and shoots or he will run towards the wing and once he sees he is in danger he will launch a cross into the box.

I am sorry but Penn has great stats but watching him is a pain. If East Bengal really want to win the league they need to look for more quality. Whether it is within the league or not I don't care but they need to find someone and I dont think that Aussie Andrew is the answer. Not at all.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

I good stiker like ranty/odafa can do the trick for them...i know TJM is doing a great job in having faith in Indian strikers - Robin, Manan, Baljit or even Doungel...but they were ok with Tolgey..but with Chidi-Indian striker pair its gonna fall..inspite of a great team he is not gonna win the league....this is his 3rd year,...the fans back there are getting impatient....no other coach has got so much support from a Kolkata club official as TJM, what was he thinking when he wanted Chidi!

• Well there were plenty of rumors of Morgan trying to get better. Guys like Hassan Rabia or Van Djik would have been great signings. Nicky Butt was linked with East Bengal before as well.

I already suggested guys like Roy Krishna who will not be that expensive (he will be expensive but not Carlos Hernandez or Odafa expensive) but perhaps instead of Andrew they can go for someone better. They are capable.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

who is Roy Krishna? Related to Roy Keane :P

• > rudra said:
    > who is Roy Krishna? Related to Roy Keane :P

25 year old Fiji international. He has 10 goals in 16 matches for Fiji in tournament games (excluding friendlies) and currently plays club football for Waitakere United where currently in the 2012-13 New Zealand Football League he has 4 goals in 7 games.

The New Zealand league is not professional. It is still very much amateur. His salary would be among the highest but should not be higher than Carlos Hernandez or Odafa Okolie.

• H2H is preferred.
    i asked the admin of I LIG fb page about this he replied back in yes.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

I-League team of the round 12: Eric Brown and Katsumi Yusa star as ONGC grab a vital win against Shillong Lajong

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2012/12/25/3625723/i-league-team-of-the-round-12-eric-brown-and-katsumi-yusa

• USFC 's match vs ONGC is at ambedkar or JLN
    stadium?