I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I'm nt getting that article but there it was mentioned by aiff told that 50% attendance have increased..
    Yes Kushal Das (or another AIFF guy) said that. basically it was a general comment I dont think it was based on actual numbers. says there is a trend of increased attendance...i think that chiefly comes from BFC and MSC
  • samsam 16512 Points
    Heard Barisic will replace Tolgay !!!!
    It's not Barisic, it's Ex Australia U20 International Michael Baird 
  • Heard CK Vineeth going to Pune!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Heard CK Vineeth going to Pune!
    YES! Would love it to be true.
  • So all United squad for sure will be looted. Just wondering they will stop their campaign in I-League or still They will be playing with Indian low-quality players. Eric must be hot not, for me he should replace Rooney in Bengaluru :)
  • I do wonder whether Pune would actually have some new signings or treat the ACL as an experience for the young squad they currently have
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I do wonder whether Pune would actually have some new signings or treat the ACL as an experience for the young squad they currently have
    Well they are in it so they might as well give it a go and CK Vineeth is only like 25 years old so it would not make much of a difference for them and their youth project.

Eric Brown is 23 years old. Get rid of Douhou Pierre and get Eric Brown and you have a better team.

• I do wonder whether Pune would actually have some new signings or treat the ACL as an experience for the young squad they currently have
    Well they are in it so they might as well give it a go and CK Vineeth is only like 25 years old so it would not make much of a difference for them and their youth project.

Eric Brown is 23 years old. Get rid of Douhou Pierre and get Eric Brown and you have a better team.
    Douhou i think is the only decent foreign signing for Pune. If they really want to get rid of some foreign players then it has to be Riga and James Meyer. Both these guys have underperformed. 
  • Eric Brown is 23 years old. Get rid of Douhou Pierre and get Eric Brown and you have a better team.
    Yes for sure, he is on of the best foreigner right now, better than Ranty. But When Indian coaches and stuffs heard Ranty should be realised everyone have fire in eyes and they dont think like smart people. Ranty is under form, and even if he chance club still he will be without fire, because he don't have form. He started like other boys from United too late their trainings. Eric still is on fire and he will be great signing for someone.Bello is too old now. He will be have a probem to take new club in I-League.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    eric will be gud signing...
This discussion has been closed.