I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    BTW, just looked at some Pune FC highlights again. For you "Bengaluru FC conspiracy" people you might want to check out the Pune FC 1-0 Bengaluru FC highlights and watch the Bengaluru FC penalty at the end which was obviously inside the net but not given, thus handing Bengaluru FC a loss. Hmmmm, strange, I thought that paying referees off would mean that all calls would go your way... I guess they just forgot to pay the referee that day.
    If you please clearly say what you actualy trying to say then I can give you an answer.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    BTW, just looked at some Pune FC highlights again. For you "Bengaluru FC conspiracy" people you might want to check out the Pune FC 1-0 Bengaluru FC highlights and watch the Bengaluru FC penalty at the end which was obviously inside the net but not given, thus handing Bengaluru FC a loss. Hmmmm, strange, I thought that paying referees off would mean that all calls would go your way... I guess they just forgot to pay the referee that day.
    If you please clearly say what you actualy trying to say then I can give you an answer.
    After the Salgaocar game everyone was up in arms because Bengaluru FC were given a last minute penalty in a very dubious way. This led to people who believe in this "conspiracy" that Bengaluru FC are being helped by referees to go crazy and come up with shit like the AIFF giving Bengaluru FC a "helping hand" or worse, Bengaluru FC paying the referees off.

Well then, if that was true then how come when Pune FC played against Bengaluru FC the goal from the penalty spot which SHOULD have counted did not get counted. It was obviously in the net, easily behind Arup Debnath but the referee said no goal and eventually Pune FC ran out as the winners while Bengaluru FC lost their second game of the year and went 3 games without a win.

So, if Bengaluru FC are really paying the refs or are given help by the AIFF then how come they lost? If they were given help or payed the referee then it should have been draw at least. But... you know... this will probably be thrown away because this is Pune FC and Pune FC is the "2nd favorite" of the AIFF and referees.
    So you are trying to say is just because BFC might have got a wrong call from a ref that is a prof that BFC isn't getting any extra outside help?
    edited December 2013
    So you are trying to say is just because BFC might have got a wrong call from a ref that is a prof that BFC isn't getting any extra outside help?
    I just find it funny that everyone is so sure of Bengaluru FC being given extra help and/or paying referees and then I see them having an obvious call go against them in a loss. They also had a lot of other calls go against them that match which adds to the hilarity.

It also amuses me that before, these type of referee calls were considered normal in India and fact that our domestic referees are just plain terrible but then when it happens to Bengaluru FC it is because they are paying off a guy or given help. Its amazing!
    But this doesn't have anything to do with Riga being shit.
    But this doesn't have anything to do with Riga being shit.
    Riga "not" being shit is different. I just thought I also bring up the Bengaluru FC thing as well.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    After the Salgaocar game everyone was up in arms because Bengaluru FC were given a last minute penalty in a very dubious way. This led to people who believe in this "conspiracy" that Bengaluru FC are being helped by referees to go crazy and come up with shit like the AIFF giving Bengaluru FC a "helping hand" or worse, Bengaluru FC paying the referees off.

Well then, if that was true then how come when Pune FC played against Bengaluru FC the goal from the penalty spot which SHOULD have counted did not get counted. It was obviously in the net, easily behind Arup Debnath but the referee said no goal and eventually Pune FC ran out as the winners while Bengaluru FC lost their second game of the year and went 3 games without a win.

So, if Bengaluru FC are really paying the refs or are given help by the AIFF then how come they lost? If they were given help or payed the referee then it should have been draw at least. But... you know... this will probably be thrown away because this is Pune FC and Pune FC is the "2nd favorite" of the AIFF and referees.
    The ref in this match have some eye problems
    @ArsenalFan700 The Bengaluru FC thing isn't coming because of that one game against Salgaocar but because of the match against Mohammedan SC. If you had seen those videos of that match even you would start to doubt yourself. After watching those blatant penalties not given anybody will have some doubt in their mind.

Anyway I'm not saying BFC getting extra help form AIFF or they paid the refs. What i'm saying is that the number of dubious calls going in their favour is too damm high.
    edited December 2013
    But during a long season all of those things even themselves out in the end(if nothing fishy going on behind closed doors). There will come a time when too many dubious calls will go against them and BFC fans will say AIFF is against them or AIFF want somebody else to the I-league.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    That's y mds fans went mad 8-}
This discussion has been closed.