I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    god,i want churchil relagated from i league....less fan based,family name,0%profesinal club in i league
    Atleast they have the guts to try out new foreign players, unlike some so called big clubs who keep signing the same shit loitering in cow dung. And remember some of the biggest foreign stars have come thru Churchill  like Phillip Mensah, Edward Ansah, Jose Martins, Yakubu, Odafa, Bilal etc.
  • for what?those foreign playrs cannt play 4 national team?how many indian players find by churchil,how many coming from their acadamy.that famil hav money so they picking players only...base of club big ZER0
    edited December 2013
    So many Kerala people have much more money, then why nobody has guts to invest and give employment to your own players. You guys just have namesake passion, when time comes u guys chicken out.

Atleast have the decency to give credit to someone for running the club at top level without earning any profit from it for so many years. If others can do better, then they should come forward and invest. Just by thumping your chest behind the scenes will not help.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    preetam said:

I too hav a match arsenal-spurs

What?

i'm manager of arsenal team in soccermanager game...and having match with spurs next after playing a 2-2 draw with sunderland
  • So many Kerala people have much more money, then why nobody has guts to invest and give employment to your own players. You guys just have namesake passion, when time comes u guys chicken out.

Atleast have the decency to give credit to someone for running the club at top level without earning any profit from it for so many years. If others can do better, then they should come forward and invest. Just by thumping your chest behind the scenes will not help.

Why does everything have to do with regionalism. Cant we just normally discuss something without getting personal.
  • we are not idiots, with out earning money 4 wt v run club...at the time of club in kerala v never named onthe basis of family or sponsor.......kerala,manipur,mizoram,punjab are football factories....
    If you are not idiots, then shut ur fucking mouth. Let other idiots continue to try and move indian football ahead.

I was just wondering from where was this club called "Chirag Kerala". I am still thinking..... Do let me know if you find the answer.

Plz count the number of players playing in the I league, and find out for urself which states are producing players.
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points

The answer is simple.. The corporate or the so called business tycoons in kerala are not so passionate in football like the big guns in Goa . Thts why no professional club in kerala  able to get a  decent sponsor . Remember the first Professional club in India were from Kerala in the name of F.C.Kochi !!  It is not a big deal for billionaires like M.A Yousaf Ali ( Lulu Group ) ,  Joy Alukkas ( Alukkas ) , Mohd Ali ( Galfar Group ) , Abdul Wahab PV ( Indus Motors) , Ravi Pillai ( Al hajri ) etc  to run a professional club . If I am not wrong every year they are donating to all the political parties which will be more than the annual budget of professional club   .  In that case  churchil Alemao , Srinivas Dempo all are doing good thing , as they are running a professional club with out any profit.  

But when it comes to the fan base Kerala is far far better than Goa . Off course chirag didnt create much vibe among kerala fans  as FC kochi  did , But still i consider kerala fans as the true football lovers because  they love the beautiful game football  than any  thing else. You should come to kerala during the time of world cup , euro cup . You will be amazed to see the entire street , shops , schools decorated with posters , banners and cutouts. Where in the world you will see cinema theaters will close to show the live matches in the midnight. Every matches will be housefull !!  
  • god,i want churchil relagated from i league....less fan based,family name,0%profesinal club in i league
    YES, i ALSO WANT THIS
    I too want Mohun Bagan to be relegated.
This discussion has been closed.