I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited December 2013
    Lets see how this new Costa Rican players does. If he playes well then we(EB) can snap him up next season if he wants to stay in India. :D

Personally, if he does as well as he should do, I bet he will realize how much of a fuck up he made and then try to go to a higher league in either South-East Asia or Australia or back to Costa Rica.

Also note that he is an international who was selected often while in Costa Rica... all he needs is Jorge Luis Pinto telling him that he will not play for Costa Rica as long as he is in India and he is done.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    That why this line "if he wants to stay in India" was there in my comment.
    That why this line "if he wants to stay in India" was there in my comment.
    I dont see the need for that but okay :)
    BTW, for those who don't know, we do have an Indian born player in Australia by the same of Shayne D'Cunha who plays for the Western Sydney Wanderers in the A-League National Youth League. He was apparently born in Mumbai. Nothing else is known about him though. He is a regular in the NYL and played in the state league before as well. He is a defender.

Could be a nice prospect for I-League on loan.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Lets see how this new Costa Rican players does. If he playes well then we(EB) can snap him up next season if he wants to stay in India. :D
    with alll the recent successes and exploits in AFC, its high time EB brings quality stuff themselves. and i don't mean Tolgay or Barisic
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    That's what the big two from Kolkata have been doing over the years. Really sad to see somebody taking a chance and the other team reaps the benefits due to financial power.

That's what the big two from Kolkata have been doing over the years. Really sad to see somebody taking a chance and the other team reaps the benefits due to financial power.

Welcome to the world of non-parity in sports :D
    @Domnic you are acting like only EB & MB do this in world football. And what do you expect? Just because CB talking gamble others teams should allow them to have their best players in sympathy?
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Ohhh ho ho!!! Look at the arrogance. Why don't you guys take the gamble??? Your clubs have no balls!!! In other parts of the world, its a total different story as the affected team atleast makes some money from the deal.
    Why having balls or not coming in this? Are you proud of taking gambles? Don't you see the effect of taking gamble on Dempo , CB , Salgaocar?

If a club brings good players thats not gamble. Like United SC did last season with Carlos and this new Costa Rican guy could be a good player too. But taking gamble on XYZ player just because he may have played in a good league years back isn't a good thing. And if you talk about making money then clubs should have "balls" to make multi year contract with the player. If you don't make multi year contract then at the end of the season that player becomes free agent and any team can sign that player.
This discussion has been closed.