I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I always hear how Durga Boro is so good and how he has all this potential... well... lets see it now.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    I don't understand why everybody is criticizing Ranty or for that matter other United Sports Club players ! How many of us can switch off salary aspect from our mind and concentrate on work when salary is as rare as rainfall in desert. Ranty and other United players have remained fit inspite of so many problems. Let us appreciate their mentality.. still they are trying to perform. Odafa had decent pre season traing this year.. unfortunately his injury is such that it needs long lay off & rehabilitation in Gym. But he is so keen to play thinking about his demand for the next year, that he has dug his own grave by playing even against the wishes of Karim.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Odafa is likely to be released by Mohun Bagan after IFA Shield. Ranty will come in as  replacement
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    But Mohun Bagan are also short of money. Don't know where from they will manage. I think Odafa has taken all the money already. But if it materializes, it will be better for Mohun Bagan because Ranty is fit and may be with the pressure of money off, he will start delivering.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Every I-League club is overspending there means. Ranti, Odafe... all over valued. Major reshifting is still needed if I-League is to rise to at least Thai Premier League level (mid-table level I meant).
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    John Paintsil , mumbai fc trying to bring him. Ghana player !!
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    How many more player's are Mumbai FC planning on signing/releasing ??
    If they don't clear their dues by March 14th and submit their financial report in order they will be removed from Ileague for next season !

Agree 100% with @ ArsenalFan700 clubs spending 1 Crore on foreigner's of this calibre is a waste.
    Unnamed sources are negotiating with top (D2 / 3rd tier ) English league player's and NASL player's to ply their trade in India. Much more professional and will help develop the league unlike "beach football" ot "U17 national" players from Nigeria.

The recent relaxation of visa rules ( visa on arrival) will also benefit clubs..can bring player's on trials from moat countries (not Nigeria and 9 other countries)
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    My bad, he is 27 actually. As stated by the SLFC officials. Here is the link
    Lajongs problem is their creaking defence...relying on an ageing Wailadmi Passah and slow Minchol Son with average full backs and keeper is their downfall.
    Their strength is quick and skillful attacking players like Boithang, Subhas Singh etc.. Durgo will just be a supersub or take the place of one of those 2
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    i think this is last year of chidi,moga,odafa,ranti etc .. you can see goal scoring list of this year also !

club will be fool to sign these players again by giving crores 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    This year is the last year of all oldes
This discussion has been closed.