I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    We still need to be careful on NASL guys. Johnny Menyongar was a regular and at one point captain in the NASL. Of course the level of play has risen in the league since he left but still, you need to be careful when selecting guys from here.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    We still need to be careful on NASL guys. Johnny Menyongar was a regular and at one point captain in the NASL. Of course the level of play has risen in the league since he left but still, you need to be careful when selecting guys from here.
    Ageee...he has been class for Bengaluru this season..showing the form he did at Lajong early on... (pre-Bulpin)...
    He adapted well to new role...from what I heard BFC not planning too many changes...just signing 4 more new player's of which 2 are already completed

Salgaocar & Pune FC are in serious need of some consultancy when signing foreigner's. ..Bengal clubs will never listen. ..
  • Salgaocar & Pune FC are in serious need of some consultancy when signing foreigner's. ..Bengal clubs will never listen. ..

Do you see some changes happening at Dempo. Whats the scene now with Papas ? Is Colismo staying ?
    Colisimo is on the best vacation of his lifetime...gwtiing paid $12K a month & trips back to Oz. ..
    He's here to get an ISL contract for next season. ..thats his only goal
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points

As far as Bengal clubs are concerned, their recruitment be Indian or Foriegner is done by Officials who lack in Football sense. Then the Coach is selected and he is asked to deliver.. failing which he is sacked. TJM for the last couple of years did put his foot down and had the players he wanted. Though he delivered (except for the I- League where EB were 2nd on 2 occasions under TJM) but still the Officials sacked him. You have to be an YES man to survive. Mohun Bagan till last year changed Coach like Shirts without any foresight regarding team building and they have drawn blank for the last 3 & a half years. This year also they did not give Karim even half the team he wanted. To Karim's credit he is fighting with such raw talent  and he hasn't done badly. If Karim is retained (which I doubt but hope he is..) with these young players and a few key additions, Mohun Bagan will start to dominate from the next season...... but... but..... will the KNOW ALL OFFICIALS permit ?

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    @AKB... Karim pretty much left mid season n joined MB knowing very well the culture n mentality of MB club management..this would have been his second stint..., he also knew the team he was inheriting... He should have never joined MB when he had it so good in goa and could have left a strong legacy..what has he achieved with his new stint with MB...oh I forgot he probably got a bigger package.

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    @silicon3 ; We should also realise that Karim is a foreigner (Morocco) and they think differently. For legacy he would have stayed in Morocco. He knows that he is in India for a short period of time. He do not have 20-30 years in India to make a legacy. Few years and make the most of it.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    Sentaleb have refused pune fc offer
    East Bengal to make a bid for Kim Song-Yong of RUFC...looking for him to take Sueoka apot as Asian player next year.
    Will probably replace Uga too and Moga....
This discussion has been closed.