I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10042 Points
    As per his contact he can't sign with any I league club for next 3 years. TJM is most likely to tock up job as assistant manager in ISL
    ... one year ...
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Fake news
    Coutinho havfe not been released
    its Qatar defender who got released and replaced by Iran Midfielder
    I watched almost all matches of Kuwait SC ACL play off and last night 1-1 draw with Nejmah 
    I dont see him getting released 
    unless its some very big club

There are no names of Rogerio Coutinho and Issam Jemma in Kuwait SC now. They have been replaced by Javad Nekounam (IRAN), Midfielder; Samir Dzelpic (GERMANY), Forward. Please go to Wikipedia and confirm.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29601 Points
    Fake news
    Coutinho havfe not been released
    its Qatar defender who got released and replaced by Iran Midfielder
    I watched almost all matches of Kuwait SC ACL play off and last night 1-1 draw with Nejmah 
    I dont see him getting released 
    unless its some very big club

There are no names of Rogerio Coutinho and Issam Jemma in Kuwait SC now. They have been replaced by Javad Nekounam (IRAN), Midfielder; Samir Dzelpic (GERMANY), Forward. Please go to Wikipedia and confirm.
    wikipedia is fake and german player is also fake

• sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    I think you were present in that stadium to watch the last match of Kuwait SC playing in AFC Cup, 2014.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29601 Points
    Yes I have seen the match online and coutinho is still with them
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points

Which foreign footballers are targeted by East Bengal and Mohun Bagan for the season 2014-15? Any news?

• preetampreetam 870 Points

Which foreign footballers are targeted by East Bengal and Mohun Bagan for the season 2014-15? Any news?

yes both club is targeting a player who plays in bangladeshi league who scored against MB in IFA Shield....
  • So Shabana will sign for a Gulf club unless he has big offers from India-Agent of shabana
  • and Churchill did not get any transfer fee for Bilal Najjrin transfer to AL fujaira,it was a free transfer-Agent of Bilal 
  • and Churchill did not get any transfer fee for Bilal Najjrin transfer to AL fujaira,it was a free transfer-Agent of Bilal 
    And who are the agents? Footballedge?
This discussion has been closed.