IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9265 Points
    There it is, now players in IMG league cannot be part of NT and end result shit NT at Int level.<br>
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    There it is, now players in IMG league cannot be part of NT and end result shit NT at Int level.<br>

<br><br>Anyways Climax, Bhutia were not being selected. nor will Beckham and Messi for Indian NT. IMG league is just a masala league with retired players. <br>
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    My fear is that I-league will not be properly telecast on TV this season as IMG will use their resources on IMG league. <br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    My fear is that I-league will not be properly telecast on TV this season as IMG will use their resources on IMG league. <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>We already have a deal with TEN Action, right? If so then yes we will be on TV but as usual it will be the same SD quality shite with a commentator who has no idea what he is talking about.</div>
  • samsam 16458 Points

<br><div><br></div><div>We already have a deal with TEN Action, right? If so then yes we will be on TV but as usual it will be the same SD quality shite with a commentator who has no idea what he is talking about.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>this time istream won't sjow ileague. It is dead :(</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    sam wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>this time istream won't sjow ileague. It is dead :(</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That means I have to watch now via sportlemon again. That is even worse quality (but no commentator).</div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    nope still not gonna change my decision it will go through and be success<br>
  • samsam 16458 Points
    samiam wrote: »
    nope still not gonna change my decision it will go through and be success<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>we were talking about i league</div>
  • kali007kali007 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    kali007 wrote: »
    </font><div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As for your opinion on American soccer, I don't care what you think. I deal with you guys everyday on BigSoccer and countless other places, and in the end you are all unveiled as the Euro-loving, anti-MLS scum you are. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also I doubt you have any proof that the league is boring until the play-offs because you would not think that if you actually watched the league. </font></div>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>Its an opinion based on me watching MLS on tv and spending my own money to watch live in stadium. As for you calling me anti-MLS scum, just shows your as lack of class and immaturity. I'm a United fan i watch Premier league not all football league in Europe and i find it quite funny that I'm called a Euro-loving from a person whose forum name has Arsenal in it.</div><div>  </div>
This discussion has been closed.