IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">
    kali007 wrote: »
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As for your opinion on American soccer, I don't care what you think. I deal with you guys everyday on BigSoccer and countless other places, and in the end you are all unveiled as the Euro-loving, anti-MLS scum you are. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also I doubt you have any proof that the league is boring until the play-offs because you would not think that if you actually watched the league. </font></div>

<br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Its an opinion based on me watching MLS on tv and spending my own money to watch live in stadium. As for you calling me anti-MLS scum, just shows your as lack of class and immaturity. I'm a United fan i watch Premier league not all football league in Europe and i find it quite funny that I'm called a Euro-loving from a person whose forum name has Arsenal in it.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">  </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I did not call you straight up Euro-loving and anti-MLS, I said that the majority are eventually reviled as such though. And Euro-loving is just a lighter way of me saying eurosnob which is basically just someone who follows the top 3 of Europe but refuses to watch anything else outside that. You are not in that category as you do follow Indian football. That is as far from Eurosnob as they come.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And of course I got a bit to angry, it was an hour before the US match and I get all "patriotic" and shit like that. But still, unless the only team you watch is Chivas USA then I don't see why you would call the league boring and uninteresting. And also why keep spending money or watching it. If you find it unappealing then don't watch it. To be honest I kinda find it hard to believe you watch it but if you say so. Just dont watch it then. Not everyone has to like it.</font></div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    sam wrote: »
    samiam wrote: »
    nope still not gonna change my decision it will go through and be success<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>we were talking about i league</div>

<br><br>i know<br>
  • kali007kali007 0 Points
    First, I keep coming back to watch a game a season or so of MLS because i like football and its in my backyard. If I'm honest, watching in the stadium is not bad because of the atmosphere and friends and drink. But still find it difficult to watch on tv. <div>Second, so what if people watch only the top 3 of European football. Are you pissed that people who follow basketball and only watch NBA and not basketball from Greece, or like Baseball but know nothing of whats happening in Japanese league.</div><div>Thirdly, I don't care what you believe. Also the reason i had a pop at USA soccer is that you keep on using it as some sort of benchmark which i disagree with. </div>
    First, I keep coming back to watch a game a season or so of MLS because i like football and its in my backyard. If I'm honest, watching in the stadium is not bad because of the atmosphere and friends and drink. But still find it difficult to watch on tv. <div>Second, so what if people watch only the top 3 of European football. Are you pissed that people who follow basketball and only watch NBA and not basketball from Greece, or like Baseball but know nothing of whats happening in Japanese league.</div><div>Thirdly, I don't care what you believe. Also the reason i had a pop at USA soccer is that you keep on using it as some sort of benchmark which i disagree with. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont care if a person watches top 3 only, why do you think I am against that. I will be against it if someone who argues against MLS or Indian football does that. Hell, my dad only follows Arsenal and Premier League, he could care less about MLS, even with Henry. The difference is though is that he does not attack it like most people who are like him do. </div><div><br></div><div>So follow the top 3 if you want, I dont care, just dont make fun of the league. And what team do you watch?</div><div><br></div><div>And with me using American soccer as a benchmark... why not? We were in the same position as India and honestly I personally think that is the direction Indian sports overall is going? All sports leagues in India now are following and American format now so why is it hard to see football ever doing it. Also I do use Japan which you have no problem with? I wonder why?</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited July 2013
    AIFF in damage control mode after Wim's comment about IMG-S League.

http://www.the-aiff.com/news-center-details.htm?id=5050

IMG-R must have given some solid kick in AIFF's back side (Nitombo). :P
    Nirmal Chettri: If I sign for IMG-Reliance, I'll make sure that I go abroad and play

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/07/11/4109298/nirmal-chettri-if-i-sign-for-img-reliance-ill-make-sure-that

And that club in abroad will be dumb enough to let him play in IMG-R league in mid season.
    ""IMG-R LEAGUE- good or bad???"

Watch SPORTS TOP 10 on NTDV 24X7 at 7pm IST today.

Live Stream - http://www.ndtv.com/video/live/channel/ndtv24x7
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Nirmal Chettri: If I sign for IMG-Reliance, I'll make sure that I go abroad and play

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/07/11/4109298/nirmal-chettri-if-i-sign-for-img-reliance-ill-make-sure-that

And that club in abroad will be dumb enough to let him play in IMG-R league in mid season.

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Probably. He will probably not get any games or barely any and the coach wont care if he goes. Usual.</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »

<br><br>Yeah Nirmal chettri is in demand, he will get any club abroad. Nw Radiant ? Muktijodha SC or Laxmi Hyundia MMC<br>
    edited July 2013
    Blue Star SC & Victory SC are the front runners to sign NIRMAL.
This discussion has been closed.