IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Some people don't just get it do they ? Copying IPL blindly doesn't really guarantee that success. Football is a well established game compared to Hockey and Cricket top European leagues like EPL and La Liga are unbeatable whereas IPL and HIL are top of the pyramid and have zero competition.<br><br>Also the players in Hockey and Cricket are among the best unlike football who are worse than average at world level.<br><br><br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    but existing I League is also shit in terms of development, so we are going nowhere at the moment.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    but existing I League is also shit in terms of development, so we are going nowhere at the moment.

<br><div><br></div><div>But it can be fixed. We have probably the biggest rivalry in in Asia in East Bengal and Mohun Bagan and we have teams that can draw crowds in Shillong and Goa. We also have fandom in places like Kerala and Delhi (if marketed well and prices are set well).</div><div><br></div><div>We just need to restructure how this league is ran. This might take a year but patience is golden.</div>
    edited May 2013
    rudra wrote: »

<br><br>But that doesnt mean we take alternate routes such as this shit.<br>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    nothing is shit anything and everything related to leagues,friendlies, tournaments in football played in india will only be good for India<br>BTW i doubt any of you guys are working for img reliance so please dont underestimate what they can do<br>everyones eyes opens only after something is done.After this league starts and done you guys will only say this was more beneficial than a waste<br><br>And another btw Its not the BCCI whose the richest or Hil its about the Indian government who decides where the money flows.So yeah without any nod from Gov NO revenue for sports bodies<br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    samiam wrote: »
    And another btw Its not the BCCI whose the richest or Hil its about the Indian government who decides where the money flows.So yeah without any nod from Gov NO revenue for sports bodies<br>
    Out of your mind? Govt decides how much grant/help an sports body gets but they have nothing to say about how much money a sports body can earn themself.
    Joyptan wrote: »
    And another btw Its not the BCCI whose the richest or Hil its about the Indian government who decides where the money flows.So yeah without any nod from Gov NO revenue for sports bodies<br>
    Out of your mind? Govt decides how much grant/help an sports body gets but they have nothing to say about how much money a sports body can earn themself.

<br><br>your missing my point <br>
    Joyptan wrote: »

<br><br>your missing my point <br>

<br><br>What point are you talking about,please tell that point.<br>
    meh forget lets just follow the progress<br>
This discussion has been closed.