2013-14 Goa Professional League

Comments

• rudra wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote: »
    from the reports so far, and results, Papas' team is yet to find a rhythm

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;"><span style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">It's a case of the unknown in a sense because from having myself away for the first three weeks, rejoining and then a week later losing our four National Team players for the next five weeks -Papas</span></div><div><font color="#404040" face="Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px;">so basically he is with dempo since 2 weeks ....</span></font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>where did he say that? Goa newspaper?</div>
     <br><div><a href="http://arunfoot.blogspot.in/2013/08/interview-with-arthur-papas-dempo-sc.html">http://arunfoot.blogspot.in/2013/08/interview-with-arthur-papas-dempo-sc.html</a> </div><div>i think he is with dempo from 1st week of this month ...and i hope he will deliver result....</div>
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    few things i like about Myron <div>He is quick, Have good long rangers both from right and left foot, he is good in air his first goal through header was amazing, because of him lot of young people started to watch the game lot of female fan following, i rarely seen a Goan young player getting so much of fan following and media attention at the start he is getting it. he has more fans than what Brandon had earned in Goa. Just waiting for him to perform well in i league </div><div><br></div><div>I think if he keep is feet on ground and dont get carried away with attention he getting now and dont take pressure of expectation he will be having from now onward when he walk on field will take him much higher in his career. </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Last year under papas Alwayn George was start made debut for U23 and senior team and i think myron have all the qualities to repeat the same heroics like Alwyn </div>

<br><div>how old he is????</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Sesa 3-3 Churchill Brothers...Sesa displaying the kind of form Ashlesh has been talking about
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Online sources say as a forward. I always agreed with that as he was scoring a few goals for Salgaocar last season.
    Attacking left back... I like it.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    What is exact position of Milagres Gonsalves of Salgaocar <div>In i league he played as striker.</div><div>last match he started as Left Back and than in second half he played as left winger. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>this is good, the country really needs good  LBs, Nabi is unable to do the defensive job. Lets see how this lad plays in i league, from what i figured he is doing well in local league now</div>
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    any one remember </span><b>Rauf Khan</b> who played for Churchill Brother and Maharashtra in Santosh Trophy. <br>if remember than he currently playing for weakest team in Pro League Margao SC apart from that 

<br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">Good times.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    who is who? jersey colors?
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    FT : Salgaocar FC 0-0 Churchill Brothers