Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• It was happened in the north stand (50rs and 30rs) there were lot of uneducated people in that stand, so its obvious these types of incidents happens. ( i mean no disrespect to uneducated)

But all the other fans behaving very sportively, healthily...singing and chanting.

So don't compare us with others for this one odd incident.
  • I've mentioned " i mean no disrespect to uneducated"

So, please stop your senseless posts...

I see a lotta BFC haters here...but we don worry about them bcoz..."haters gonna hate" and we r gonna win the league title...

BFC......BFC....BFC....BFC
  • First of all I'm not a hater, I like BFC, they are one of the few professional clubs in India who actually live up to the name, who can hopefully bring up the quality of the league, All I'm saying is that the incident that happened at the last game in Bangalore was not good, agreed? instead of trying to justify it, admit that it was wrong, is that to much to ask for?, anyway i just want to say chelseaindia, that i like BFC and I'm not a hater, also I'm a Chelsea fan so i don't think i could hate you, ha ha. 
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    When the topic was about unruly behaviour you suddenly start posting pics about some march. Good job in wriggling ur way out.
  • When the topic was about unruly behaviour you suddenly start posting pics about some march. Good job in wriggling ur way out.
    Yes, I posted the pics of march, because that was our march and this is Bengaluru's thread... And that was one of the historic day for BFC....and Im a BFC supporter, I was in there in that marching...
  • First of all I'm not a hater, I like BFC, they are one of the few professional clubs in India who actually live up to the name, who can hopefully bring up the quality of the league, All I'm saying is that the incident that happened at the last game in Bangalore was not good, agreed? instead of trying to justify it, admit that it was wrong, is that to much to ask for?, anyway i just want to say chelseaindia, that i like BFC and I'm not a hater, also I'm a Chelsea fan so i don't think i could hate you, ha ha. 
    I agree, that was an incident that shouldn't have happened. We from the Bengaluru fc supporters club spreading awareness and hope to make sure that it won't happen again...

We Bangaloreans are very vibrant and i'm sure we will never see a such incident like that...
  • Yes i couldn't agree more, I hope BFC keep doing the good things they are doing and hopefully this will never happen again.

Nice pics of the march, is there another one planned and will it be more people?