Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• Yeah...i agree we are using european clubs chants and songs.... but this will change very quickly...as we are trying to make bigger supporters community...(we are working very hard) and eventually our own songs and chants will come up..

We are just 5 months old club remember it guys... for us these chants and songs (eventhough they're from other clubs) are giving moral boost...and also attracts lot of towards our fan base...

I don't understand one thing...for our last match there were some EB fans in the stadium...but they didn't chant anything other than East bengal...east bengal....and also no songs...but they are known as one of the oldest clubs in the country...but you guys are questioning BFC fans...we are atleast trying to making our stadium atmosphere awesome...(eventhough we are copying)
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29736 Points
    Blaming game starts again
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited December 2013
    It was happened in the north stand (50rs and 30rs) there were lot of uneducated people in that stand, so its obvious these types of incidents happens. ( i mean no disrespect to uneducated)

But all the other fans behaving very sportively, healthily...singing and chanting.

So don't compare us with others for this one odd incident.
    RUBBISH! Bottles thrown in the 200 rs stands directly on EB fans too....a women got hit in front of me...just accept what happened  and move on..this is not facebook, people expect healthier discussions
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    BFC fans vs EB fans fight still going on BFC FB page. Seems like EB fans have got something new other than only MB fans.
  • DXDX 4074 Points

No wonder why we have running tracks between the playing area and the crowd. You see chennai has one so does salt lake & PFC, Duler has nets as well.

Looks like BFC crowd aint no different from the average idiot fan from the rest of the country, Classier than others LOL.

Love the ground in Blore, But you want to be as close as to the ground as possible and support then you need to ensure such things dont happen with a iron fist, Thats when women and children come to the ground.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    "BFC crowd aint no different from the average idiot fan from the rest of the country"

Just because few people did something wrong you can't blame everybody.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    mate am not blaming anyone here. am just annoyed that BFC fans seem to think they are classier than others. FFS i support the team and a part native of the city, the average crowd isnt any different from say any other tier 1-2 city.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Next time there will be bottle fight between Classy fans of 500 rupees ticket and uneducated fans of 30, 50 rupees ticket of BFC.

=))
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29736 Points
    ^^^^^^ =D> =)) :)) :D :-)) =)) =D>
  • We are spreading awareness on "how to behave on such occasions like... when we are losing or when away fans are louder" through our facebook groups and pages...and we are trying to make sure that these types of incidents don't happen in future...

And a very big thanks to everyone who praised our fans..and our club BFC and Bangaloreans..by using the words such as 'idiots' and also by 'lot of cute smileys'.........

Thanks..