Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Depending on if they make changes. Pune FC in current form and squad are not good enough.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited December 2013
    They pushed the online shop from Dec 21 to Jan 15... I am not a happy camper. :\

Also... the last penalty... it was inside the box.

• DXDX 4074 Points
    No arsenalfan700 contact was made outside the box he jumped inside this was pre planed by wastwood and the ref is fixed like they do in pro wrestling the 3 rd penalty was scripted by professional = pro BFC
    lets be smart here bro. ref decision even if its wrong it still stands (penalty was inside the box btw) pls dont degrade urself by trolling or acting like a sour grape.

remember we all should fight hard but fair. friendly banter is ok but baseless accusation isnt.
    They pushed the online shop from Dec 21 to Jan 15... I am not a happy camper. :\

Also... the last penalty... it was inside the box.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    All this discussion is pointless. The fucker robin should not hv been on the pitch in the first place. A two footed tackle at knee level ifrom behind is a straight red in any fuckng league. And also if ref had doubt,the benefit should hv gone to refending team. Bloody mofos.
    All this discussion is pointless. The fucker robin should not hv been on the pitch in the first place. A two footed tackle at knee level ifrom behind is a straight red in any fuckng league. And also if ref had doubt,the benefit should hv gone to refending team. Bloody mofos.
    Are you a bitter old man because you post like one? :p
    edited December 2013
    Watch the match and you will know it
    So you can't describe the moment?
    OMG!!! Are u blind or what. Or are u behaving ignorant. Plz plz watch some matches and then comment. Don't comment for fuck sake.

Watch the match and you will know it
    So you can't describe the moment?
    OMG!!! Are u blind or what. Or are u behaving ignorant. Plz plz watch some matches and then comment. Don't comment for fuck sake.

Hey, hey, I am not commenting on the game or the play, I am commenting on the way you comment though. Its like your an old man flailing your arm out because those rotten kids are on your lawn. Haha, you twat.
    edited December 2013
    Fuck off. I replied to ur earlier comment as to why robin should be sent off. I hope u saw the match. And not simply barking like a mad rabbied dog.
    Fuck off. I replied to ur earlier comment as to why robin should be sent off. I hope u saw the match. And not simply barking like a mad rabbied dog.

I saw the goals and not the whole game itself which is why I choose only to debate about the Robin Singh goal. I wont argue about if he should have been off or not as I never saw it (nor did I ask you, I asked @goalkeeper to describe the incident), I just commented on the penalty which I believe is a penalty.