Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @chelseaindia see as mentioned previously 2 things worked in favour for BFC...

1. Position of Stadium which is very near to the football following region of bengaluru as well inside the city
    2. Previously had a strong connection with football

while for PFC the balewadi compex is well outside the city. secondly pune had no previous connection with football
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I exactly knew how many came to watch HAL!!!!
  • Robin Singh is a lucky, lucky boy. he should have been sent off. I don't know what the referee was thinking, he never even gave him a yellow.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Bengaluru FC is giving coloured pamphlets every game now....pamplets include BFC chants, i league table, BFC scorers, BFC team member pics...
  • Ya it's like the magazine they give at every home game in Europe.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I dunno how you define Europe, didn't see any such thing in Barca...maybe you are talking about the premier league teams
  • Ya mainly in the EPL, I think they are called match programs.  
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya, this is nothing new and in a way an insult to clubs like Pune FC who have done a lot more than Bengaluru FC in terms of online presence.
    I don't know exactly who done better at online strategies PFC or BFC, but I am very sure that Bangaloreans are doing way better than the Punekars in terms of loving their home team....(no disrespect to PFC and their fans)

For eg, today one of our fan club member is going to "Dhoom 3" at Garuda Mall which is opposite to the stadium..and he promised that he will convince atleast 5 of his friends to come to the match...likewise everyone promised to get some friends to the stadium...

Another example...for the last match...4 of our fans club members(including me) who stood near the counter and asked everyone(who r coming to get their tickets) to come and join the marching...that proved to be a good idea..and marching was a success...
    Mate, let me just say that I like you as a user on here, your good but for the love of god, why post that. That post was stupid and an obvious attempt at "my team is better than your team".

Yes, Bengaluru FC have better and more fans that Pune FC, that was already known and not needed to be said again.

Now, Pune FC do have a better presence online. They also have a facebook, twitter, youtube but at the same time they are more interactive on facebook, having more games for the fans etc, they stream their matches FOR US, and they use their youtube to do pre- and post- match shows and show other off-field videos. Bengaluru FC dont do those yet.
    Ya mainly in the EPL, I think they are called match programs.  
    It is done in other countries to. Like the US it is done but bigger sized. Germany does that for some clubs when I went.
    Also why do we need them now? Do you know what is in those? We dont have enough need or demand yet to warrent them.