Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    As we have always said, professionalism is the way forward...big budgets and good for nothing players with zero fan support and pathetic infra will only degrade indian football....hope to see another franchise club from next I league and really want to see good football under floodlights.... mohun bagan and others if they don't improve they should shut their shop and watch I league from their homes
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    @coolgagan Right now BFC is the only club in India which do not have access to Floodlights. and Weka case have shown that they need more professionalism in Jersey case.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited March 2014
    @coolgagan Right now BFC is the only club in India which do not have access to Floodlights. and Weka case have shown that they need more professionalism in Jersey case.
    Read weka's latest comment, but ya, it is not as if Bengaluru FC are as professional as say a Japanese, American, or top European league club. They have a long way to go but are surely passing the rest in India.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited March 2014
    Read weka's latest comment, but ya, it is not as if Bengaluru FC are as professional as say a Japanese, American, or top European league club. They have a long way to go but are surely passing the rest in India.
    The weird thing is that they LET me pay for my UNUSABLE payment... then in NO BIG RED LETTERS did it say my card was denied. In my fault, I guess I was use to letting my payments go thru that I didn't bother to read all of what was said in the email...

Let's see how long till BFC contacts me because I asked the media manager guy who said he'd get into contact with the store for me so I'm guessing I gotta contact him anyway because he's too busy to remember.

They need to fix their shop payment because I was led to believe that my payment went successfully thru.

EITHER WAY...

Why doesn't BFC accept paypal or google wallet or or debit cards...
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Paypal is the devils shit. Seriously, that place is hell.
    I know but EVERYONE uses them .. I can't wait till they die.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @weka

listen dude its not BFC fault...cause i'm sure they never expected any foreign guy will purchase indian club jersey thats why they were not prepared and you almost come out of nowhere and BFC where not ready so just BANG......but hold on they wil do something...
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    even EB MB which are popular their jersey was bought only by indian then how the hell BFC will expect that...and apart of kolkata fans barely any outsider buys those jersey..
    @weka

listen dude its not BFC fault...cause i'm sure they never expected any foreign guy will purchase indian club jersey thats why they were not prepared and you almost come out of nowhere and BFC where not ready so just BANG......but hold on they wil do something...
    Im not saying it's BFC fault now. I'm just waiting like a good little boy waits for Santa Claus. :D