SAFF Championship 2013 Semi Final, India vs Maldives Live Discussions

Comments

• samsam 16430 Points
    We should have won 2-0......1st one was also a legitimate goal.......whats ur take, Guys?
  • Wat r Maldivian players thinking..ganging up on d ref?..should have used all dat aggression to score in d game..

perhaps Maldives though they would score like they did against Lanka...I don't blame them for thinking that way looking at ow we played last 2 games..

liked d indian game today..there was much more focus and discipline..Hopefully we will peak during d finals...
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Arnab Mondal Is Declared Man Of The Match.
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Finally, a Decent match.Something we can call as Football.<br><br>But we should honestly be looking to draft some of our Young guns to the squad.<br><br>We seriously lack creativity and a clinical finisher.<br><br>Players like Brandon and Uttam at this time are promising a lot to cover those spots but still i feel they are at least a year away specially Uttam.<br><br><br>We would be winning these matches by atleast a margin of 3 to 4 goals.<br><br><br>Our u-23's and u-19 's are promising a lot so lets see what happens.<br><br>I dream thatplayers like Uttam,Brandon will be playing in(Decent Foreign clubs) and perhaps Dika a division lower and hopefully some of our u-19 guys can step up and generate interest abroad.<br><br>But at this time some of players should be drafted in the main team is what i feel.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    now fans have problem with India's 'bad football' and old fashioned long balls and 4-4-2...what else I can say...an expert even said he cant understand why wim plays robin ahead of jeje
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    I temporarily had separated myself from football after previous failures. From every sports basically.And i'm visiting ifn after a couple of days.thanks to the win.... <3 Indian Football 
  • I just hope now the clamor to throw out Wim dies..with just a few players change and a little motivation (I think Ali Ashfaq saying this is the weakest Indian team helped) we were able to play much better than the last 3 games..<br><br>I also hope now Wim understands that he needs other players in the squad apart from these..M sure as the days go by Wim will become more aware (fingers crossed) of players strength and who fits which position..he will also become more confident and in future he will prepare for a match or a tournament properly...<br><br>But just hope we do not go back to Savio or any other...<br>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Hurrayyy...as i siadIndia would winagainst Maldives..they have done it so..congrats blue tigers. I wouldnt attacke and be cynical about Indias game today. They were superb than Maldives. Some players had the flaws but thats just fine..NOW PLS DONT SAY WE WANT WIM BACK. WE ANYHOW NEEDS TO REPLACE HIM!
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    edited September 2013
    sanjeev...i was exactly thinking ki membrs soch rahe honge...akoi kaha hai...and iam here. Not to tlak bad but good about todays game. I luved the game India played today. This ws what i always wanted...determination,good passing, good defence..very good game..wow