SAFF Championship 2013 Semi Final, India vs Maldives Live Discussions

Comments

• AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Where is arsenalfan BTW?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Highlights of the match

• After fighting with the referee, Maldives players were were fighting with some people-I dont know whom? Were they 4th referee or security guards or what? Sore losers Maldives. We should never invite them for Nehru Cup.<br>
  • i will b able to sleep well today  (:|
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Maldives coach comments<div><span style="color: rgb(8, 31, 44); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Giving his take on India’s performance today, the Hungarian opined, “This was a mind game (employed by) India, waiting for some mistake. They didn’t really want to play and waited for some mistake. We could not play our game due to their defending and shape</span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(8, 31, 44); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><p style="color: rgb(8, 31, 44); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">On being quizzed about the fracas that ensued at the final whistle, Urbanyi alleged that first he was man-handled by a couple of local authorities, stating, “Well firstly someone caught my neck and hand, some local with a pass. I do not know for what. I can’t understand how someone is touching me like that?”</p><p style="color: rgb(8, 31, 44); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">He accepted his players’ behaviour was unworthy and said, “You are right (about it being a lack of discipline) but this was a very emotional thing for them. If you watch world football, you can see it happens to anybody. But if people are coming to protect, that’s a kind of provocation. I am not saying it’s the right thing to do but just an emotional thing.”</p><p style="color: rgb(8, 31, 44); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">He even felt his team should have had a second penalty late in the game, mentioning, “But the good thing is even though we had just four or five minutes left, we had two chances. I feel even in the end it could have been a penalty. Plus Ashfaq got two yellows during tournament for diving, the best player in tournament! Come on don’t make a joke, referee!”</p></div>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    he says Maldives cud not play their game due to India's defending and shape..does that mean it was a mind game by us..what bullshit man...LOL
  • So  the weakest Indian  ever beat the mighty Maldives that too when their legendary striker was on fire. India with even no Sunil Chetri :))  They dominated againsty mighty Maldives and won the Game. CONGRATS!!!
    1186907_559601720774593_20258502_n.jpg

Here is Arnab Mondal with his Man of The Match Award.
    Here is the full match , if anybody was unfortunate enough to miss the live telecast