2013-14 I-League Round 13: True Professionalism Leads the Race.

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    But pfc deserved to lose. Plz sack that riga. Such a waste.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    I-league 2013-14 Round 13 stats :-

Matches - 6

Win(s) - 6 (Home 3 : 3 Away)

Draw(s) - 0

Goals- 18 (Home 10 : 8 Away) (Indian 10 : 8 Foreigners)

Scorers -

Indian :- Sunil Chetri 2 (BFC) , Balwant Singh
    (CB) , Subhas Singh , Tuboi (Both SLFC) , Ram Malik (MB) , Gurwinder Singh , Malswamtulunga (Both EB) , NP Pradeep (MFC) , Arata Izumi (PFC)

Foreigner :- Sean Rooney (BFC) , Odafa , Cristopher 2 (Both MB) , Darryl Duffy (SAL) , Boima Karpeh (SCG) , Kim (RUFC) , Yusuf Yakubu (MFC)

Clean Sheet(s) - Mohun Bagan , Sporting Club De Goa.

This is the first round without a draw.
  • and this is like the three rounds in a row Indians scored more than foreigners.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    One bad match and he is all of a sudden a waste. Good logic.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    • Domnic said:

One bad match and he is all of a sudden a waste. Good logic.
      if thats the case than sunil chhetri shud have left football much earlier....
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    couple of misses by Riga were absolutely laughable...not going to extreme saying sack him, but couldn't believe this guy played at top level
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2013
    I have always said Riga is a waste. Tell me one match that he played well. He is so slow and such poor touches. Omg!!! Did he play for Bolton???
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i also want the back of riga.... he cant get pfc to title challeenge
    couple of misses by Riga were absolutely laughable...not going to extreme saying sack him, but couldn't believe this guy played at top level

He played there over 2 years ago. He did not even play in 2012 and only started playing in 2013 last month.
    I have always said Riga is a waste. Tell me one match that he played well. He is so slow and such poor touches. Omg!!! Did he play for Bolton???
    Ohhhh, did Riga hurt your Goan teams to much with his ability to trap the ball and easily turn around the defenders and then use his speed to get forward.