2013-14 I-League Round 13: True Professionalism Leads the Race.

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Give him a bit more time and I think you will see him break out.

thats y i'm sayin at the eend of i-lig evryone will know how gud is he...

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    yes but goals sometimes don't tell the whole story. for example we have Joshimar as the 2nd top scorer but we all know that he is not exactly a quality player. Again player like Moga had topped i league scoring charts.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    people judge by goals only...this is the trend.............
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Give him a bit more time and I think you will see him break out.

thats y i'm sayin at the eend of i-lig evryone will know how gud is he...

Agree with you. 
    yes but goals sometimes don't tell the whole story. for example we have Joshimar as the 2nd top scorer but we all know that he is not exactly a quality player. Again player like Moga had topped i league scoring charts.
    Im not saying that he is good only for his goals, I just said that for a guy who has barely played at all since 2009 he has still produced some good numbers.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Robin Singh and Balwant Singh gets judged by number of goals scored and Josimar , Moga , odafa , Riga should get judged by how they play.

Muranda gets fu**ed for not scoring goals for a not so good team (MB) Riga should get more time because he is playing for a much much better team and a "better than what we had" player.
    Robin Singh and Balwant Singh gets judged by number of goals scored and Josimar , Moga , odafa , Riga should get judged by how they play.

Muranda gets fu**ed for not scoring goals for a not so good team (MB) Riga should get more time because he is playing for a much much better team and a "better than what we had" player.

Muranda was rated for being shit. He literally did nothing for Bagan. Moga is to bloody slow. Odafa only relies on his strength. Singh is just a shit striker. And Balwant Singh actually looked decent against Churchill Brothers with his positioning and movement around the box.

There, more than just goals mate.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    people judge by goals only...this is the trend.............
    If I bring a cook, then I need him to cook food and not bloody sweep the floor.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 Ha Ha Ha with that reply of yours ,you just gave a 'Stamp of approval' on what i just said.
    @ArsenalFan700 Ha Ha Ha with that reply of yours ,you just gave a 'Stamp of approval' on what i just said.
    How? I thought you were saying that all we do is base things on goals and that you were mocking past opinions. I then replied with different aspects other than goals for all those players. How the hell did I give a "stamp of approval".