2013-14 I-League Round 13: True Professionalism Leads the Race.

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    What crap do you talk??? What speed are u talking about?? Have you seen him play vs Dempo and Salgcr???
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    What crap do you talk??? What speed are u talking about?? Have you seen him play vs Dempo and Salgcr???
    Those are actually the two matches I am referencing. He is not a mega fast speeder but he is not slow whatsoever.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    There are still 11 matches to go...then performance can be evaluated for season in better manner...it will give his true reflection...
    till then let rigo image remain intact...
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    I think Khalid Jameel is the most intelligent Manager among all , With in the limited budget he bought good players from Afghanistan and now rope in IMG registered players. He is getting good result with this team without spending much.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    OK...my assessment is Riga is not crap...he can manage  in many I-League teams but he is not a class player either. Also you can't have him as striker, misses a lot, some are much simple opportunities. Maybe he can control midfield, he does show glimses of skills. But as a whole he is not increasing value of the league as touted before. This is also becoming a trend, more fancy players are not really doing great, few exceptions there ofcourse
    finally subrata gave worst performance after having excellent outing in prev. match
    rudra 

sahi baat hai gud judgement...but it is only just a start from riga...after conclusion of i-lig i guess his true strength will be known
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    How did you guys watch EB game? was it in TV? I saw MAHA derby at that time.

btw, what a good volley by Yakubu. 2 goals 2 matches and this guys is around ~40
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    OK...my assessment is Riga is not crap...he can manage  in many I-League teams but he is not a class player either. Also you can't have him as striker, misses a lot, some are much simple opportunities. Maybe he can control midfield, he does show glimses of skills. But as a whole he is not increasing value of the league as touted before. This is also becoming a trend, more fancy players are not really doing great, few exceptions there ofcourse
    Again, he did not even play professionally since 2011 and that was in the 2nd Division of Spain in which he barely played many matches. His last real season was practically back in the 2008-09 season. Obviously he will come here and be rusty but from what I am seeing from him now I dont know why he cant come back. He already has 2 goals in like 5-6 matches. 

Give him a bit more time and I think you will see him break out.