Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @coolgagan dont tell us about criteria every one gone through that PDF 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @coolgagan... showing a link from 2010 shows you in poor light...

That is a fraction of the AFC criteria...

If you think any of the ISL clubs are fulfilling this then you are frickin clueless.... IMG-R has taken he central responsibility for a lot of things...and most ISL clubs wouldn't know how to organise a blow-job in a brothel !

Youth development is the easiest for an ISL club to pass... just adopt an existing one... ie. Delhi Dynamoes just adopt BB Soccer Schools.

All this hullaballoo over a comment which was with regards to an I-league team...ie Mumbai FC ....don't know where you brought the ISL team Mumbai City FC into it.....

7negiDeb_Bangoalkeeparcoolgaganashindiareddevil87
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    Why only FC goa, ADK  has already done its share of youth development. I read in the newspapers that there was a day-long camp for young footballers in SAI ground (not sure if ADK undertook it or IMG-R). So youth development in Kolkata is ticked as far as ISL is concerned. 
    gaffertapegoalkeeparreddevil87
    @Deb_Ban  one day long camp counts as Youth Development ?? :-q
    DomnicarchakAshlesh
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    Et tu @gaffertape? That was my attempt at sarcasm ;)
    archak
    edited November 2014
    sorry @Deb_Ban...  read so much shit today..missed the obvious sarcasm..

Some interesting news coming out of AIFF meeting....off to that ..
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29675 Points
    I know FC goa signed Mariano dias for 4 days as head of youth development then he gave 1 interview to isl website then he was released and joined salgaocar. and FC goa youth teams which we see goa 3rd division are Dempo U16 in FC Goa jerseys. and about Kolkata I saw Luis Garcia playing football with few kids on concrete surface. This is called youth development in ISL. Nita ambanis master plan for birth of a footballing nation.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    @goalkeepar Club Licensing Manager at AIFF is ex-employee of Zee News. Zee news owns Mumbai FC.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited November 2014
    @coolgagan ISL teams may have problem in satisfying these points.

1) Submission of an audited Profit and Loss statement and Balance Sheet to the League governing body

2) Cross-ownership of the clubs is not allowed.

3) The directors and employees of one club are not employed by any
    other clubs nor do they possess the shares of any other clubs, either.

4) All the clubs have the revenue such as: i) gate receipts, ii) media rights, iii) sponsorship, iv) merchandising, v) transfer fee income and vi) revenue distributed from the league.

Right now we got same owner Ambani and some actors acting as proxy owners. Will you see any ISL team for next year once tournament finish? The biggest problem is that IMG Reliance head Ms Ambani is not an elected member of FIFA recognised body ie AIFF.
This discussion has been closed.