Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited November 2014

Following are the main decisions of the I-League and Federation Cup Committee Chaired the I-League and Federation Cup Committee Meeting that took place today.

I-league
    • To kick-off on January 17th in Bengaluru
    • 75 out of the 110 league matches to be telecast by Ten Sports.
    • Web streaming of the matches to be available.
    • Registration of players will be done through the centrally through states associations.
    • Further discussions will be held on whether Goal Keeping coach can be seated on the bench during the match.
    • AIFF will monitor practice sessions of I-league Clubs.
    • Only A-License holders will be allowed to conduct coaching and training.
    • Coaches without A-license will not be allowed sit on the bench or even enter the Dressing Room on a match day.
    U-15 League
    • To be a 16 team affair that would kickoff in the next calendar year.
    • Teams from 10  I-league clubs, 4 other academies and two AIFF academies will take part in the tournament.
    • Coca-Cola would be a sponsor for the tournament.
    I-league 2nd Division
    • To take place in two venues which are not yet finalised.
    • 8 participating teams Clubs are Aizawl FC, Chanmari FC, United Sports Club, Mohammedan Sporting, PIFA Sports, Kenkre Sports, Hindustan FC and Lonestar Kashmir FC.
    I-league 2nd Division
    • To kick-off in 2nd week of December.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    ha ha ha Technical Directors के पेट पर लात मारी !!! Now AIFF Jasoos will monitor training sessions and TD not allowed to sit on the Bench.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    edited November 2014
    Okay the ISL clubs may not be fulfilling the criteria. All this maybe a scam. I went over the hill there with my comment. But, lets please stop the ISL I-League war. Last time sometime raised the issue that I compare everything with I-League. I stopped there wise. But, then again on some fine day, another person rattles the silence on this by starting this. Why??  
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29675 Points
    because we care about Indian football and its development not some 2 month Circus.
    sathish munna219777ashindia
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Everyone wants that. 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    coaches out managers in.
    munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Even Google cant give single result about Lonestar Kashmir FC ... No Idea who are they ? any one know about them ?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29675 Points
    Churchill Brothers have moved to Kashmir and changed there name to Lonestar Kashmir FC
    7negi
This discussion has been closed.