Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    @souravindia: Great to see your optimism towards ISL. I think you and me are on the same boat. Want positive things to happen from ISL. Instead of blaming everything from the beginning like game quality, proxy owners, licensing, blah blah. Obviously, AIFF will have to learn a number of things from ISL on how to create match day environment, how to provide value for money, etc. because they ultimately run the league of India. But, just imagine if they learn some professionalism from them I-League can benefit a lot. Directly or indirectly, I-League is going to be benefited from ISL. It may not be the players but surely the professionalism and organisational structure can improve.  But, given a government body, they will be very slow and this is expected. 
    Nagendra
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    SCdeGoa have reinstated Oscar Bruzon...a couple of hours after they sacked him ! #-o
    ashindia7negiDomnicmunna219777reddevil87
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited November 2014
    @coolgagan AIFF is not exactly a Government Body. it doesnt come under Sports Ministry. Infact, in any country if Government tries to run or interfere in any Sports Association, that association gets banned.
    Independent Body under rules and regulations of FIFA runs the association.
    Having said that, a Businessman independent of FIFA, like this Ambani is not allowed to run Association either.
    But, aren't the members politicians??
  • I think this is not the last season of Del piero in the ISL but i'm not sure it will be in delhi ... 

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited November 2014
    @coolgagan Any Government department will have IAS Officers, clerks, Group A, B, C, D officials. Do you find any of them at AIFF? The answer is NO.
    You will find them at Sports Ministry, Sports Authority of India where from Sports Minister to IAS officers running SAI are nominated by Government.
    Now look at AIFF
    https://www.the-aiff.com/hq-administration.htm

You can go at Linkedin and get more info about these people. they are all from private sector. Ex employees of Ambani, Zee Group and different media and management firms.

Now you say about politicians? Even club owners are businessman cum politicians. Praful Patel is a businessman cum politician. Every club has political and corporate links otherwise nobody will listen to you and you cannot move things. Head of AFC is Sheikh Salman who is from Bahrain Royal family. he is also a Businessman. Vice President Zhang is from China. He is also a high ranking official in China Communist party. FIFA deals with influential people-Royalty, Businessman, Politician to move their agenda. They will not deal with some random person.
    7negiashindia
    So, what is the conclusion?? BCCI is pvt. Everyone knows that. What is aiff then ?? Pvt or govt?? Hybrid??
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    BCCI is NOT private. Neither is AIFF, BAI, Hockey India and numerous other sports bodies. They are what are called independent (and autonomous) bodies who can decide how a particular sport would be run.

They are not govt organization: change in govt does not affect them (hence Profool is running AIFF during a BJP govt in Delhi). They are not private, because they have democratically elected governing body. any politician, businessman in those organizations are in their personal capacities, not as representatives of political parties (hence Ambanis cannot hijack AIFF, they can only partner with them).
    ArsenalFan700goalkeeparashindia
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Here we Go  8-X

Papas dominating the coaching world

From cleaning offices to managing alongside Zico, Australian football coach Arthur Papas has enjoyed a surreal rise

http://neoskosmos.com/news/en/Papas-dominating-the-coaching-world

ashindia
This discussion has been closed.