Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Munna you are right...
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Its not only about temperature. Its about Ground conditions, On/Off Field facilities, food, accomodation, adapting to playing styles of other Indian players etc. Millions of Britishers have lived in India when they used to Rule India before 1947. Its not about living or temperature only. Its a fact that players from Brazil, Africa, Japan have been more successful in Indian clubs rather then UK/Aussie players.
    archak
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    British players are good but they have lot of problems with cows.
    munna219777rudrareddevil87atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    And which ones exactly? Tolgay Ozbey has been one of the best foreigners to play in the I-League. Alan Gow came in and did very well in his short I-League stint. Sean Rooney seems to be doing okay other than some bad form recently. Same with John Johnson and Curtis Osano. Mandjou Keita came from the United States and did very well for Pune in the I-League. Boima Karpeh played in the A-League and the Queensland local leagues and did very well in India. Cornell Glen and Darryl Duffy meanwhile both came from places with proper facilities and the like and did very, very well in India.
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited March 2015
    Exactly. ..its about team building...Bharat FC have failed both on and off the field...
    its the back room staff behind the scenes. ..like CEO..recruitment ...youth development etc which needs the expertise.

They are the I-League version of FC Pune City
    munna219777reddevil87
    But who are the Delhi Dynamos? #ThokDengOrWhatever!
    atuljg
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Tolgay Ozbey  Turkish Origin
    Boima Karpeh  Liberia born
    Mandjou keita  Guinea born
    Cornell Glen  Trinidad
    Curtis Osano  Kenya
    Even though their passport has changed, they are used to such conditions as being born and raised in such environments in their native countries.
    plus add former Yugoslavia countries players who should have no problem adapting to Indian conditions.

Such players are not going to cry about Lizard on the wall or wild dog or cow dung on the road.
    goalkeepar
  • wakao10wakao10 307 Points
    I'm hearing that Papas has quit :-?
    munna219777goalkeepar
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    also heard same from some dempo players !
    munna219777
    All those players who named have played in Australia/England and not their countries. Ozbey never actually played in Turkey other than a half-season. Karpeh has always played in Australia while Keita had experience in Malaysia if anything. Glenn spent the majority of his career in the states, Curtis Osano has never played in Kenya.

Your point is not about the passport but where these guys have played. The Indian Super League showed that we can bring in guys who have played in England or from there and they can do well... Iain Hume being a prime example.

Also fuck off with these cow statements... IM ENGLISH AS WELL! We're not all racists or arrogant about India and the culture there. Just because of one idiot who lived in Sweden... one of the more advanced Euro counties, it means we all suck!
    munna219777archakgoalkeeparbida 25 reddevil87
This discussion has been closed.